European GT4 Masters [Season 2]by MINKIHL <=> Rotec in A and batti7 in B winning MONZA

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 166 comments
Currently we are looking for more motivated drivers for our series (EGT3M, EGT4M and future projects and series)
If you are interested to win real prizes every season, follow me and my series and join my discord channel (link in my bio)

I like this idea very much. But pretty late in the season. Dont like that too much.

@Rinsky: maybe team up together with the Ferrari ?

yes i can understand the fact with the midseason, but still, we had fun races till now and to have one more team would be very nice, maybe you also check out our discord, I am there all the time avaiable (link to discord on main page or in my signature)

I clicked it and went to Appstore. Dont know Discard and how it works so will Google it first. Seems a social media thing for games ? So you can stay connected and talk with eachother I guess ? Like “room open” ?

I clicked it and went to Appstore. Dont know Discard and how it works so will Google it first. Seems a social media thing for games ? So you can stay connected and talk with eachother I guess ? Like “room open” ?

yes, its easy to use and you can have it on phone and desktop. Its easier than psn to stay connected and chat

We are still looking for motivated GT4 Drivers/Teams to fill the Grid.

I know that we are mid season, but maybe thats a good start to get into our EGTM GT3 or GT4 Championships.

If interested join my discord -> link in the signature

So, Season 1 is over but after a season is before a season.
I can tell you guys, that the EGT3M will be on ice for now, but I will continue with the EGT4M.

The EGT4M is going to come back completly revamped with a Partnership -> Live Streaming for example of all races.

Stay tuned, join me on discord, follow me on youtube!
I hope see YOU next season.

-Mink

egt4m_plakat03.png

Season 2 is on the way - get your seat!

ARE YOU READY TO COMPETE?

Homepage
www.egt4m.com
Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/egt4m/

join me on discord, follow me on youtube!
I hope see YOU next season.

Mink​

Is it possible to join you tonight?

I´d use the SLS with 97% power and 95% weight

PSN: Simba2009Lora
Car: Mercedes SLS Gr. 4
Team: open

I have read the rules and accept them.

Is it possible to join you tonight?

I´d use the SLS with 97% power and 95% weight

PSN: Simba2009Lora
Car: Mercedes SLS Gr. 4
Team: open

I have read the rules and accept them.

at 18:00 the formular opens on the homepage, there u can join

In the registration section, the only car available is the Hyundai and I entered with that car but I'm still thinking on which car I will use. Is that any problem?

In the registration section, the only car available is the Hyundai and I entered with that car but I'm still thinking on which car I will use. Is that any problem?

The Hyundai was the only car to choose, because it was the only avaiable car left, all other cars were already taken, sorry - but the Hyundai is a rocket! dunno why it stayed till the end...

Hello, we have now 1 Maindriverspot again open, because one of our registered drivers got a surgery :/ so his spot is open now
For registration contact me on psn or here on gt planet.

Car will be the BMW M4!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back