European GT4 Masters [Season 2]by MINKIHL <=> Rotec in A and batti7 in B winning MONZA

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 166 comments
Wait, are you requiring drivers to sign up to an external site in order to participate in this series/event?
Looking at the website, I honestly think that Minkihl decided to run the season 2 of this series on a new platform because gtp forums doesn't allow to create 100% personal layout etc.
The drivers you are refering to, Famine, are just those who were already involved in Season 1, no more. They won't leave gtplanet just because of this series.

Wait, are you requiring drivers to sign up to an external site in order to participate in this series/event?

Not sure what you mean exactly. The website doesn't have a login or something like that. They only used a form for the registration. Minkihl and his staff will continuing posting stuff like results, news and so on in this thread. So people on GT Planet are not forced to use his website. Maybe you both can partner? banner-exchange or something like that... i am sure Minkihl will NOT steal any users of GT Planet.... just my 2 cents.

Rotec1984 wins the EGT4M Season 2 by 1 ten infront of AP-Meister and VP_Marcolah.
He got the first prize by MMOGA - a 20Euro PSN Card - congratulations!

League B has done the first race yesterday on sainte croix b.

kalam719, simba2009lora, deruige and the-nameless-01 were reaching the superpole. at the end kalam719 won the superpole.

Sprint race winner: kalam719
Main race winner: mark_van_haze

we are looking forward to the league A races tomorrow thursday 21:30 cest!

current EGT4M Championship Standing

here the full stream of league B:

here the stream for tomorrows league A round 1!

Round 2 is coming closer after a thrilling first round and already 4 winners in 4 races we head to the next round in a few days - do not miss the action on blue moon:

30504887587_da33012453.jpg
44530088405_34ce109ebc.jpg

Round 3 of the EGT4M starts next week with league B !! - do not miss the action on Red Bull Circuit, as we have seen till now, the grid is hell close during trainings!

Here are the live stream events for both leagues next week:

Also do not forget to vote for your driver in our fan boost section!

Thx MINK​

Back