European PlayStation Store Heavily Discounts Assetto Corsa and DLC

I would like to buy but not worth even £10 if the handling is rubbish, I thought I read a review saying the handling on consoles is not very good

Downloaded this this morning plus the season pass. Really enjoying it and yet to play with the settings. Handles really well with T300RS. Mush better than PC2 imo. Im sure PC2 would be better if I found the perfect settings, but theres a lot messing around to get there. AC seems pretty great out of the box :). Definitely worth £10 whilst I'm waiting for GTS to introduce new tracks and cars!

Just ordered red pack - looking forward to a bit of classic ferrari action. Also got R2R even tho I'm not fussed about any of those cars but there was a minimum fund to be added in PSN store so figured might as well spend it - and this completes all my DLC too now

Oh and handling on PS4 blows GTS out the way (T300RS)

I would like to buy but not worth even £10 if the handling is rubbish, I thought I read a review saying the handling on consoles is not very good

I'm not sure what review you where reading, but you must have passed the dozens, maybe hundreds, that praise the handling model in this game. It is the very thing this game became known for after all. The handling on consoles and PC are the same because there are no changes to the physics engine.

It's not the handling or feedback you should be worrying about, it's one of the best out there, it's the lack of content and things to do that you should worry about. The game won't be for you if you like modifying cars, proper championships or lots of varied online racing. It's more for people who are into the authentic driving experience itself, even if it's mostly hotlapping by yourself or having the occasional AI/online race.

Just ordered red pack - looking forward to a bit of classic ferrari action. Also got R2R even tho I'm not fussed about any of those cars but there was a minimum fund to be added in PSN store so figured might as well spend it - and this completes all my DLC too now

Oh and handling on PS4 blows GTS out the way (T300RS)
The R2R pack is a brilliant pack. I was only looking forward to 2 cars it but its all good. The Audi TT cup car has push to pass feature that many aren't aware of. It gives you extra power but you can only use It 17 times.
Been waiting for this! Held off until now but getting all the DLC Packs & The Season Pass!
Buying all this DLC in one go is going to feel like a new game.
lol wut? How is it even possible to come across one of these reviews?

Should I actually get this game?? I just bought a new steering wheel the t300 rs Ferrari GTE edition for my PS4 Pro. I have PC2, GT Sport, Dirt Rally and Driveclub for my car/racing collection.

Im looking strongly into Assetto Corsa since plays very good on a steering wheel im nto surprised this game was made for the steering wheel. Since there is no damn news of GTR3 i might as well add AC to my list of racing games to play.

Should I actually get this game?? I just bought a new steering wheel the t300 rs Ferrari GTE edition for my PS4 Pro. I have PC2, GT Sport, Dirt Rally and Driveclub for my car/racing collection.

Im looking strongly into Assetto Corsa since plays very good on a steering wheel im nto surprised this game was made for the steering wheel. Since there is no damn news of GTR3 i might as well add AC to my list of racing games to play.
Yes, I have GTS, PC2 & Drive Club. Got this today and i'm loving it. Im also using T300 :)

Everyone with a wheel should have this game. It's as simple as that.

Waiting for a sale to complete my DLC collection on PS4. Not sure why I'm buying it since I already have the same on PC...

Edit: Done deal..

Last edited:
Waiting for a sale to complete my DLC collection on PS4. Not sure why I'm buying it since I already have the same on PC...
Australia is connected to the Euro store so it's on sale now for us, great prices as well.👍

I have it on PC, but am wondering if I'll be able to get better graphics on my PS4 Pro (my PC has an Nvidia 970M)?

I have it on PC, but am wondering if I'll be able to get better graphics on my PS4 Pro (my PC has an Nvidia 970M)?
Graphics quality is dependent on card while on PS4 is fixed. It looks better on my PC but not a whole lot better. Colours are bit richer.

Unless you have a committed racing league on PSN, I don’t see a reason to get a AC for PS4. AC on PC has so much more playability because of modding community. I run AC on my laptop with GTX 970 (same as your 970M?). Graphics are good for me.

It's been said before, if you have a wheel, AC is a must have. It's well pacthed and running smooth.

On PS4 Pro it runs at 4k/60fps, but if you can run it well enough on PC, stick with the PC because the modding community on this one is strong.

Last edited:
Have they changed controls setup so one can changes buttons arrangement to their liking on DS4 or is it still 3 pre-sets ? That is the only thing that kept me away from that game.

Last edited:
Have they changed controls setup so one can changes buttons arrangement to their liking on DS4 or is it still 3 pre-sets ? That is the only thing that kept me away from that game.
You can change them however you like and you can have 5 ( think it's 5) custom presets and they can be accessed while on track. You can also change algorithms settings while on track too. The only thing that needs to be fixed is that you can't turn TC off in hybrid cars while on track. Hopefully that is remedied in the next update.

Back