Ever seen a 911hp Skyline drift before??

• Thread starter SkylineDK
  • 22 comments
Heres some pics.

IMG0000.jpg

DKofAll.jpg

Later (Like twomorrow or the next day), I will post some vids, of this Skyline, and my Falken Skyline. (on bottom)

DKofGT.jpg

Lancers have a much more advanced AWD systems which makes them damn near impossible to drift in GT4, without serious tuning, unless you have skill.

SkylineDK
Ever seen a 911hp Skyline drift before??
I have done it countless times myself and I've even seen a 938 bhp Skyline drift... check the photo gallery of Leonidae to find out more. ;)
articzap
Lancers have a much more advanced AWD systems which makes them damn near impossible to drift in GT4, without serious tuning, unless you have skill.
I dare to disagree on that one, the ATTESA-ETS (Pro on late models) system of the GT-R series is hard to beat when it comes to advanceness. The latest Evos have a system approaching that (it took 15 years to get even close) but the capabilities of the system aren't fully used.

- R -

I've always chosen high powered 4WDs simply becaue i want to train mysefl to do speed drifting, rather that exhibition.. But anywho, i've used R34s in the 900hp's, and i drift them on Super Speedway ( Now known as Motegi Oval), without hitting the wal or cutting short of a drift. Need help on that, just PM me about it.. :D, Long drifts are FUN!

I guess I will see what I can do with my Lancer.

it's easy to drift the lancer 98' with these setting

any hp with
YAW system or 2-way LSD
-AIDS on 0 oversteer
20 understeer
0 ASM
full costmize gear ,trible clutch ,racing flywheel
comfort tires N2.N2

and you can add some weight

or try it on 02' lancer it same setting

And drifting with ASM Understeer is about as challenging as riding a MotoGP bike with stabilizers... :crazy: If you do it, at least do it the right way from the beginning.

- R -

it's easy to drift the lancer 98' with these setting

any hp with
YAW system or 2-way LSD
-AIDS on 0 oversteer
20 understeer
0 ASM
full costmize gear ,trible clutch ,racing flywheel
comfort tires N2.N2

and you can add some weight

or try it on 02' lancer it same setting

Cool, but I already made one.
All I did was put Racing med in front and super hards in back, took off all driving aids and made my downforce is as weak as it can be.

I've always chosen high powered 4WDs simply becaue i want to train mysefl to do speed drifting, rather that exhibition.. But anywho, i've used R34s in the 900hp's, and i drift them on Super Speedway ( Now known as Motegi Oval), without hitting the wal or cutting short of a drift. Need help on that, just PM me about it.. :D, Long drifts are FUN!

I also did that, pretty fun but now Im trying to drift the test course..........impossible :crazy: ..........

I want seem to find any car at all that will propel itself sideways for that long :embarrassed: skylines are fairly simple/hard to drift IMO...thqats why ull never see me in one.

Please refrain from double posting so much, thats what the multi quote and/or edit tools are for.

hi

think about it use an FR car with the worlds ****est tyre's and CRAZY kw's:nervous: and with the just the right throttle control and steering control (and settings) its possiable!!!👍

have a go u might make it

cheers

hi

think about it use an FR car with the worlds ****est tyre's and CRAZY kw's:nervous: and with the just the right throttle control and steering control (and settings) its possiable!!!👍

have a go u might make it

cheers

What did everyone tell you about chat slang? I've seen you be warned several times in this forum.

Also, I forgot to mention last time, I got a Batch of Photos taken of my R34 N1 Drifting in Tsukuba, And if you're wondering why I don't have a picture of me drifitng on the big wide turn, then you're jsut confused as I am, hahaha, I think it's becasue I could never achieve "The One".

Latest Posts

Back