Every Gran Turismo Game Remade in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Yui-san
  • 34 comments
Back in the good old days when damage and track limits did not matter for offline racing. Well today must be the good old days also, because same applies. The offline racing formula has never changed.

It might just be the nostalgia kicking in of the times when these games came out. But, wow how I miss the estates of these menus.

That was quite a trip down the memory lane... Especially hearing all that music and sounds.

Incredible effort. Well done.

I'm watching it for the 100th time already and it keeps giving me chills. You are a true master at it! I remember back then that your channel was one of the inspirations for me to start creating some fan remakes in 2018, it's not an easy thing to do! You deserve all respect. :gtpflag:

This is the GREATEST fan remake of the Gran Turismo series I've ever seen.

It was just perfectly done.

All of the representations brought back the exact feelings and thoughts from each respective entry.
+1

Wow! Amazing job! Seriously. Well done. That’s nostalgia. I would hire you if i was Kaz
Hire by Kaz?

I would fire Kaz and hire Yui San.

Wouldn't it be great if we got a classic HUD option for the 25th Anniversary update in December, instead of just fireworks for the home screen?

Great work as always Yui-san 👍

Wouldn't it be great if we got a classic HUD option for the 25th Anniversary update in December, instead of just fireworks for the home screen?

Great work as always Yui-san 👍
There is always next year ;)

Clearly you were very bored...

Am glad you found nothing better to do than this video ;)

I'm watching it for the 100th time already and it keeps giving me chills. You are a true master at it! I remember back then that your channel was one of the inspirations for me to start creating some fan remakes in 2018, it's not an easy thing to do! You deserve all respect. :gtpflag:
Appreciate it, glad to hear I inspired your GT remakes! Your GT2/GT3 remake videos inspired me quite a bit too. :cheers:

It might just be the nostalgia kicking in of the times when these games came out. But, wow how I miss the estates of these menus.
Download an emulator and snag the ROM's off of a ROM database. These games hold up really well! PS1 and PS2 games can be emulated on 10yo laptops with Intel CPU on-board graphics, so you won't have any problems running them.
I've not emulated in years but PS3 was hard to run when I was still doing it, that might have changed though.

Man GT3 had the best menu music, 2nd place goes to GT1 imo. Need to play GT2 to remember how good that was, it would probably be 3rd place. Good thing I have a modded PS2 I hooked up recently to play all the games!!!

Back