Evolution this one 4 u

• Thread starter Domino
  • 7 comments
It's not that there isn't better cars in the game, but how in the hell can they leave out the BMW M3 and M5 out of a racing game like GT3?  They are without question the two most dominating overall street legal cars in their class.  You can't even pick up a car magazine without reading about them and how they win almost every single award out there!  So how could they possibly be left out of a game like this.

Something's very wrong here...

(Edited by Domino at 4:37 pm on July 13, 2001)

The Reason there is no Cool BMWs in GT2 and GT3 is BMW not the programmers who made GT2 and GT3.  It's BMW getting uptight using thier Tradmarks.  BMWCCA even had problems trying to use the Roundel (BMW's Emblem)

Believe me, Polyphony would have every BMW they could fit onto the disc if they could just get permissions to use them.

I drive a 3 series myself (2000) and am very upset that the M cars at a minimum are not in the game.  

If it's liscensing issues why couldn't the makers of GT do something like they did for Porsche - by creating modded versions called Ruf?

I find it hard to play badminton with cinder blocks, does anyone have a suggestion.  My cat says hi.  He's doing fine now.

Back