Exciting News: Draft 2020 Programme Published - Monday'sPS4 

What DLC Packs do you have? (for members of "Sick's Race Room")

• All Packs Except Ferrari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Packs Except Le Mans

• All Packs Except Porsche

• All Packs Except Fun

• Total voters
Sick_Cylinder
Tracks Jan to Apr 2020.jpg
Tracks May to Aug 2020.jpg
Tracks Sep to Dec 2020.jpg

Last edited:
For the Attention of Members of "Sick's Race Room"

Please vote in the Poll at the top of this thread - responses are needed swiftly to aid with car allocation for the next series and planning for 2019 series. (NB I felt it was best to update this information as we have just had some more DLC).

If I have missed your name - many apologies for any unintentional errors!

@AndreasR @Napalm_LT @lancerevoo @beachboy6658 @Harsk100 @IfAndOr @Don Mejillone @Kano Manel @Oldbass47 @John Wells @joedakiss @JockeP22 @hasslemoff @Skip7950 @Mr Tree @andrew1990 @Friday_GTRP @bichumau @jefaais @Alex ONeill @IBZ6L20VT

I declare my readiness to participate in races! Something is happening at the moment? There are some free seats?

I have experience, enthusiasm and am an ultra-clean driver. Is there a chance to start in the event?

Thank you @IfAndOr and welcome @upuaut !

I declare my readiness to participate in races! Something is happening at the moment? There are some free seats?

I have experience, enthusiasm and am an ultra-clean driver. Is there a chance to start in the event?

Hi upuaut there is space for you to start as a Regular Driver with a guaranteed grid slot on Monday's, but the Wednesday Series is full. For Wednesday you can have a Reserve slot until a regular one becomes available.

We will need to exchange Friend Requests via the PS4 and I will let you know which cars and race numbers to use. Welcome on board!

Thank you @IfAndOr and welcome @upuaut !

Hi upuaut there is space for you to start as a Regular Driver with a guaranteed grid slot on Monday's, but the Wednesday Series is full. For Wednesday you can have a Reserve slot until a regular one becomes available.

We will need to exchange Friend Requests via the PS4 and I will let you know which cars and race numbers to use. Welcome on board!

I'm interested on Wednesday also ;D If there is a full grid, please add me to the reserve. Thanks.

My PSID: NERVUS_PL

Last edited:
Exciting News !!! - the new 2019 Spring Race Calendar has been uploaded to the thread together with details of our Monday and Wednesday Race Series inspired by the Nassau Bahamas Speed Weeks (1954-66). Both series are already fully booked, but take a look and if you are interested, please contact the Host (Sick Cylinder) to enroll as a Reserve Driver!

I'd love to join you guys as a reserve. I have to be honest though that I can only join about half the time the coming 8 weeks and am not willing to reschedule all my meetings for a small chance to race.

I'd love to join you guys as a reserve. I have to be honest though that I can only join about half the time the coming 8 weeks and am not willing to reschedule all my meetings for a small chance to race.

That would be fine! There would be a high chance of racing as you would become the first reserve! I'll send you a more detailed reply after tonight's race.

Back