Excuse the randomness...

• Thread starter Lain
  • 10 comments

Lain

Premium
United States
Pasadena, TX
Yaywalter
I apologize for the randomness, but I just downloaded the Prologue demo last night, and... anyone else love the music that plays during the starting grid? It's so awesome! :P

DodgeViperRocks
Hi, I'm Desmond And I'm new here thus, I have not downloaded the demo yet. Just let me know what type of music it is, if it's rock, then I would most likely enjoy it!!!👍

Stevisiov

GTP_Sigma
Premium
United Kingdom
England, Warwickshire
GTP_Sigma
Yes the race start music is ace, it really gets you pumped for the race despite only being a few seconds long.

Lain

Premium
United States
Pasadena, TX
Yaywalter
Hi, I'm Desmond And I'm new here thus, I have not downloaded the demo yet. Just let me know what type of music it is, if it's rock, then I would most likely enjoy it!!!👍

It's not quite rock. It's a little closer to techno. But nonetheless, I'm sure it'll pump you up.

Like Stevisiov90 said, Polyphony Digital somehow was able to craft a song less than 5 seconds in length which can get you super-pumped for the race.

peeweegary

(Banned)
GTP_peeweegary, peeweegary
sooo true the song(demo of a song?) is amazing. I sometimes just exit the game and reentering instead of restarting the race

Lain

Premium
United States
Pasadena, TX
Yaywalter
sooo true the song(demo of a song?) is amazing. I sometimes just exit the game and reentering instead of restarting the race
Haha, nice. I'm tempted to grab a mic, record it, and put it on my Zune.

Australia
Melbourne
GTPr01 (GT); TheGTAFather (GTA)
It's good, and it gets you rather pumped. But it does not rival the dealership music of GT1. Synthesized, yes. But awesome nonetheless.