F1 2019’s Multiplayer League System Sounds Like Exactly What the Genre Needs

This sounds great. Anyone who has raced with SNAIL or other user organized series should appreciate this. The time commitment from organizers to make racing series happen is staggering at times. Any system that helps in that respect should be a huge step forward. I know several series that died simply because the organizer burned out on keeping up: Google Pages, excel spreadsheets, BOP charts, etc. For a couple seasons I was in charge of nothing more than keeping track of assigned numbers and colors for competitors in one series. Automating simple tasks like that should be a blessing, and avoid people having a conniption fit because "Chartreuse and Pi" have already been assigned.

I really looking forward to the David Greco interview. I always enjoy hearing him talk about the intricate details of the physics on F1 games and seeing what he’s been able to create with the team. The whole F1 2019 Single Player and Multiplayer is sounding incredible fun and exciting. I can’t wait.

Wow :bowdown:.. Could it be that they listened to us?

So, now we can invite drivers into a lobby - start the room and still be able to have additional newer drivers enter the room?

Please, I hope this is the case.

Last edited:
Hopefully this feature catches on and gets implemented onto other racing games, I was going to do a long post about this feature for GT Sport

Hopefully this feature catches on and gets implemented onto other racing games, I was going to do a long post about this feature for GT Sport
Which feature mate? Not sure if you're referring to the feature I was talking about?

If so, the feature I'm talking about is already in GTS and pCARS 2.

Latest Posts

Back