F1 2020 Update 1.06 Arrives This Week, With Updated Mercedes Livery

Are they going to be updating car performance too? Like Ferrari as a midfield team and racing point being faster?

I understand the issue with the tracks, but they should've updated all liveries to match the season start, not only the Mercedes one. C'mon, they don't take so much time.

I understand the issue with the tracks, but they should've updated all liveries to match the season start, not only the Mercedes one. C'mon, they don't take so much time.
The Williams one, revealed on June 26, was updated in a day one patch on July 7. Which other ones are inaccurate?

The Williams one, revealed on June 26, was updated in a day one patch on July 7. Which other ones are inaccurate?

Mclaren. But I think they just added a rainbow. Not the end of the world. Iirc they didn't announce it like Mercedes so stands to reason the Merc livery made and sent for submission before the 1st GP. Wouldn’t be too surprised to see the last livery tweaks in the next update.

Mclaren. But I think they just added a rainbow. Not the end of the world. Iirc they didn't announce it like Mercedes so stands to reason the Merc livery made and sent for submission before the 1st GP. Wouldn’t be too surprised to see the last livery tweaks in the next update.
I guess that, as McLaren has changed again for this weekend with the new Gulf coloring and logos, the rainbow livery will be a bit redundant now :lol:

Back