F1 2020's Deluxe Edition Will Celebrate Michael Schumacher's Career

I know I will prob get hate, but remember all the dirty driving he do too, winning as all costs, hitting Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve, and what about when he almost put Barrichello in the barrier at Hungary when at Mercedez, can we celebrate these too...

I know I will prob get hate, but remember all the dirty driving he do too, winning as all costs, hitting Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve, and what about when he almost put Barrichello in the barrier at Hungary when at Mercedez, can we celebrate these too...
Of course you can. I'd say, you can celebrate his hitting and almost-putting even better with the added 4 cars.

For everyone else, there's a standard banana edition...

Did he die or he is still m.i.a.?
His health situation is very private, latest I found is that he's "conscious", but nothing more.
It's been six and a half years, poor guy. :(

Reminds me too much of a relative who was in a nursing home for eight or nine years. They deteriorated quickly, and especially in the latter half of those years it seemed they weren't there at all, there'd be eye contact, and they seemed to recognise people, though less people each year. Bedridden and unable to communicate, but kept living for as long as they could.

Schumacher! I for one can’t wait. I do wish the German GP was till on the calendar, hopefully next year then. I wonder if playing as Senna, Prost and Schumacher is a one game thing. I’d like if we could use them in the next game and so. If they continue with this theme I wouldn’t mind Mika next.

I remember a lapped David Coulthard at Spa 1998 trying to kill Schumacher break checking on purpose under a zero visibility storm.

I remember a lapped David Coulthard at Spa 1998 trying to kill Schumacher break checking on purpose under a zero visibility storm.
Yes true I remember that, look shu is a great driver but he was not this perfect said everyone says or makes out nor was Senna.

I do hope he does get better and I'm eager to see if the driver genes have past onto his son let's see him in F1.

Yes true I remember that, look shu is a great driver but he was not this perfect said everyone says or makes out nor was Senna.

I do hope he does get better and I'm eager to see if the driver genes have past onto his son let's see him in F1.

Agreed, massive Schumacher fan but he wasn't perfect, and as you mention neither was Senna...and neither is Hamilton. It comes with the territory I suppose...at some point you are going to have to push the boundaries etc. to come out at top consistently like these legends did/do.

Agreed, massive Schumacher fan but he wasn't perfect, and as you mention neither was Senna...and neither is Hamilton. It comes with the territory I suppose...at some point you are going to have to push the boundaries etc. to come out at top consistently like these legends did/do.

Hamilton is a saint compared to those guys... I know some of his haters/detractors can’t be honest about that though. Most of his detractors generally don’t like his persona. Schumacher was dirty. I recall him almost running Rubens Barrichello into a barrier at Hungaroring. Trying to take Villeneuve out for the championship, by blatantly running into him... stuff like that. Great, great talent, but pretty dirty.

Back