F1 2021 Cover Stars and Digital Deluxe My Team Exclusives Revealed

Well well.... MyTeam. I am very curious if this will be a copy paste from other EA titles. Then again, if not my bad.

how overated is Bottas on this thing ffs lmao.
187518788_470022070771448_140204426227653399_n.jpg
188305386_505733867451961_3784759793690881953_n.jpg

how overated is Bottas on this thing ffs lmao.
And in inverse, how horricially underrated Russell is. This is driver rating, not car rating ffs.
upload_2021-5-19_0-9-58.png

Though Coulthard was rated rather too high too here, he was a wingman like Bottas too, to Hakkinen and Raikkonen. Stronger midfield drivers like Gasly, Ocon, etc. (and wingmen's level is there) are usually on the 80-85 range. 87 is near Ricciardo and Leclerc's 88, Rosberg's 89 too here. It's also higher than Massa's 86, when DC's runner up in 2001 had him nowhere near Schumi, while Massa was beaten by 1 point (the game seems to take the driver at their prime, so Massa pre-accident it is).

Last edited:
I am not buying this game until they prove they have improved the multiplayer. The Legends drivers thing is just odd to me. I'm a huge Senna fan but do I want to see him recreated for a video game? eehhh. Focus on gameplay. Focus on gameplay. Stop with the bells and whistles.

I am not buying this game until they prove they have improved the multiplayer. The Legends drivers thing is just odd to me. I'm a huge Senna fan but do I want to see him recreated for a video game? eehhh. Focus on gameplay. Focus on gameplay. Stop with the bells and whistles.

Fair points but to us 'old timers' recreating these drivers for My Team is away of appealing to the old guard who remember these drivers when they were racing compared to the current roster, putting time and effort into recreating them is a way of resonating with us older fans who may not have been convinced to buy the game which now sits on my 'Wishlist'.

The gameplay sure it might need work in multiplayer but no multiplayer racing game with multiplayer can ever be perfect and whilst F1 is not perfect for me the online experience is better than *ahem* Gran Turismo Sport...

Back