F1 Caption Game 2024 - JAPAN openFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,424 comments
2019-caption-mexico-jpg.863311

Engineer:
Daniel, Jenson did a few laps to warm up the car.

Cyril Abiteboul (offscreen): As I was saying to Christian, I have all the money, so we've signed you a new team-mate for next season. Max Verstappen.

Engineer: "The good news is that we have found a way of feeding additional combustible gasses into the engine, delivering a boost to power of about 56hp... And by the look on your face, I think you may have sat on the bad news..."

Round Eighteen MEXICO - Result
upload_2019-11-13_19-28-2.png

Winning Entry
2019-caption-mexico-jpg.863311

Cyril Abiteboul (offscreen): As I was saying to Christian, I have all the money, so we've signed you a new team-mate for next season. Max Verstappen.
Standings after Round 18
upload_2019-11-13_19-28-26.png

Congratulations on another win @Famine, please send me a photo from the United States Grand Prix.​

Round Nineteen - USA
United_States_of_America.png

2019-Caption-USA.jpg

Entries by Sunday 17th November 2000 GMT - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full rules available here before entering.

"KMag's inner monologue: "Nico would be doing it but *sigh* I'd be thinking of Romain.""

Think I got away with that one...

Last edited:
Romain being interviewed by Haas for their latest video: The strategy wasn’t ideal and nor was the finish, but these things happen; all you can do is suck it up, focus on the next race and smile
Romain on the inside: Please kill me now

Romain being interviewed by Haas for their latest video: The strategy wasn’t ideal and nor was the finish, but these things happen; all you can do is suck it up, focus on the next race and smile
Romain on the inside: Please kill me now
Sorry, but you've missed the deadline, so this will just have to be an unofficial entry.

Round Nineteen UNITED STATES - Results
upload_2019-11-22_13-1-31.png

Winning Entry

2019-caption-usa-jpg.865371

Magnussen: Oh no not another year with Remain Grosjean.
Standings after Round 19
upload_2019-11-22_13-3-18.png

Congratulations for your first win of the season @Flex0r. Please send me a photo from the Brazilian Grand Prix,​

Round Twenty - BRAZIL
Brazil.png

2019-Caption-Brazil.jpg

Entries by Friday 29th November 2000 GMT - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full rules available here before entering.

"Hey, check out my shadow puppet skills. I call this one 'two angry dogs feasting on Hamilton's nipples'."

Back