F1 Caption Game 2024 - Australia OPEN (and correct this time)Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,416 comments
Round Fifteen SINGAPORE - Result
upload_2019-10-12_17-41-48.png

Winning Entries
2019-caption-singapore-jpg.854420

As Max demonstrates his beatboxing skills, Charles wonders if he is going to need intermediates
LeClerc nods politely as Max explains the merits of Dutch hardstyle parties for the sixth time that weekend.
Standings after Round 15
upload_2019-10-12_17-43-32.png

Congratulations to @Touring Mars and @MaxAttack for taking joint victories here. Please both send me a photo from the Russian Grand Prix for the next round and I'll choose the best one. I say both just in case one of you doesn't see this by the time I think we really need to press on with the next round.​

Round Sixteen - RUSSIA
Russian_Federation.png

2019-Caption-Russia.jpg

Entries by Thursday 17th October 1600 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full rules available here before entering.

I have added an extra day to the deadline. Don't forget to come up with a caption, update tonight.

"I've got you a new sponsorship deal as the face of logistics for a spicy chicken-based restaurant chain, but you have to change your name to Nando Lorries, 'kay champ?"

Last edited:
Round Sixteen RUSSIA - results
upload_2019-10-28_10-55-16.png

Winning Entries
2019-caption-russia-jpg.857170
"Carlos challenges you to a thumb war. Winner gets to stay when we have Mercedes engines."
"...and hold your thumb like this. Oh, and don't forget to bring a towel. Always take a towel."
"Remember if you see Putin and Ecclestone around the paddock, we've all agreed to go for the sarcastic thumbs up only."

Standings after 16 rounds.
upload_2019-10-28_10-56-32.png

Congratulations to @MaxAttack, @Jimlaad43 and @Pezzarinho17 for taking joint round wins. Please send me a photo and I'll choose the best this afternoon from the Japanese Grand Prix weekend.​

Round Seventeen - JAPAN
Japan.png

2019-Caption-Japan.jpg

Entries by Friday 1st November 1600 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Nico: “Can I just ask, what’s that big white thing in the sky?”
Engineer: “That’s the sun, Nico”
Nico: “Wasn’t the track supposed to be three feet underwater, though?”

I can't believe that this typhoon is powerful that it blew off your wig from under your headphones

Last edited:
Round Eighteen - MEXICO
Mexico.png

2019-Caption-Mexico.jpg

Entries by Sunday 9th November 1600 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

CA: "I'm sorry to tell you this Daniel, but you've lost your seat next year to Joe"
DR: "Who's Joe?"

Back