F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND ELEVEN - Voting

f1-hungarian-gp-2017-fernando-alonso-mclaren-on-a-deck-chair.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Friday 25th August 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Fernando is seen here getting his seat fitting for the new Wooden Chair F1 Team. Reportedly they are planning to join the 2018 grid with a lawnmower engine. Fernando's response has been positive towards a much needed boost in horsepower.

B
Fernando: While it may be vacation time for me; there are no beach chairs for the Honda engine team; no vacation for you!

C
Fernando Alonso tries out the new DRS - Driver Relaxation System

D
Fernando or Fernandon't, today it's Fernandon't.

E
"Knowing fully well his story is far from being Cinderella's, our sweet prince decides to become a Sleeping Beauty instead, waiting for a competitive team's kiss..."

F
"Hello, my name is Fernando Alonso and I've not had a drink for exactly 3 years."

Former Champagne chugger and booze hound, Fernando Alonso celebrates his abstinence from the bubbly with a cheeky, non alcoholic Fastest Lap.

G
Alonso is clearly beside himself with relief, knowing he doesn't have to drive a McLaren Honda for the next 3 weeks.

H
"What? Jenson peed in this seat too?!"

I
Holidaymaker shocked to find a deck chair without a towel on it despite a German getting there first.

J
"Oh come on! GP2 chair! GP2 chair!"

K
Wake me up when you get the car working...
[/B]

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

ROUND TWELVE - Voting

f9gYvSgh.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Saturday 9th September 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
"A'v just work'd out where a left me 'pit crew' lanyard."

B
With his 70's spec Emerson Fittipaldi sideburns, Guy Martin (pictured) was clearly in breach of the FIA strict pitlane regulations. Yesterday.

C
Guy Martini

D
Martin: "Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!"
Williams Mechanic: What a Guy!

E
"My name is Inigo Montoya, You killed my father, prepare to die!"

F
"So you're tellin' me not only will that MGU-H thing draw energy from the turbo to mek it spool up quicker, but if I chuck a teabag in that 'ole up there it'll mek me a brew too?! Magic that. Magic."

G
We need that guy over at McLaren in our car; you know the older, frustrated, former world champion one!

H
"...and the anti-urine system will be placed here, over the cockpit. Because if Alonso takes this seat, I want it to be as clean as a whistle. And no gags about my choice of terms, or you'll be cleaning it with your tongue!"

I
"1.6 litres? Me tea mug over there's bigger"

J
G' on lad, pull me finger...

K
"What do Alonso and Verstappen's cars have in common?

They both go flat out, and then go 'BRAP BRAP'!"

L
"Great, you showed me the car, now where are those martinis?"

M
Don't thee worry lad . If them cheeky Torro Rosso boys get too close I'll pop a cap in em .

N
"Yes you,...you bald headed git."
"Mate,.. I'm over here, to your right"

O
Engineer, thinking to himself: "boy, Rob Smedley has really let himself go recently......."

P
Guy Martin was the butt of many jokes over the weekend as other team members kept stealing his paddock lanyard and hiding it.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Last edited:
Back