F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

I'll deal with the results in a few hours, probably after Mock the Week. I'll send out the PM to the winner as soon as I can after that. Get your votes in now if you haven't yet.

ROUND FIFTEEN - VOTING
mal-jpeg.680168

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Wednesday 25th October 1600 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)
Submitted Entries
Max expresses his concern at what Ferrari are doing under the table.

Due to his excellent posture, Max secures the illustrious title of "Driver of the Conference."

Sebastian was originally sitting on the left, but he wouldn't stop shuffling his chair across into Max and Kimi.

Japan's latest game show sensation sees three men sent to Malaysia. Whoever stays awake the longest wins 10,000,000 Yen

Journalist: Question to all of you, what are the three key ingredients to a recipe for disaster?

... Anyone?

...Tough Crowd.

With several kilos of spices in their stomachs, all three drivers try their hardest to keep the microphones high...

Hands up whose fault it was...

Codemasters' release patch with updated avatars for F1 2017 game

Verstappen: Remember, you were sandwiched with nowhere to go

Vettel: Remember, it was Verstappen's fault, he's too young, blue flags, blah blah

Kimi: Bwoah.....

What happens when you photoshop-in the German and Finnish-man, but spend all the time on the Dutch.

First one to say "For sure" pays the Singapore repair bill.

Seb: Is anybody actually going to ask a question about Malaysia?

All journalists: No!

Interviewer: How do you think the race will go?
Kimi: You're not qualified to answer that, Seb
Seb: Don't start, Kimi...

Interviewer: How do you all feel about getting invited to a special F1 edition of Scrapheap Challenge?

The participants in the world's shortest ever round of "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands".

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

ROUND SIXTEEN - VOTING

gro-jpg.683989

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Monday 6th November October 1600 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Romain's face when he realises Haas have fixed his brakes and he's got nothing left to moan about.

B
Romain: Don't complain, don't complain.

Inner Romain: Complain about everything.

C
Romain finally succumbs to showing his resting face in public.

D
"At least when I was at Lotus I could pronounce my team name without people laughing at me"

E
Le Misérable.

F
His meeting with Magnussen left a bad taste in his mouth.

G
Grosjean shows his disgust with the number of safety hazards present in a F1 garage.

H
Romain haas seen better days.

I
Romain seeks alternative methods of showing how he feels, as HAAS add "No Complaining" to their safety notices.

J
"My right to complain, my competitive car, my ham and cheese sandwhich... You have taken many things from me, Kevin. But my band of English trumpeters? I'll never forgive you! (cries loudly)"

K
*Romain Grosjean has just won the World Championship* "This is the happiest day of my life."

L
Grosjean's 'happy' face after being told he will be retained for next year.

M
For Hallowe'en this year, Prince Harry wisely swerves the Nazi uniform and goes for the French Racing Driver outfit.

N
Romain Grosjean's reaction; when Guenther Steiner says 'shut up'

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Back