F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND NINETEEN - VOTING

f1-brazilian-gp-2017-toto-wolff-executive-director-mercedes-amg-f1-with-rubens-barrichello.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Sunday 17th December 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Rubens: It's been 2 hours now and he still thinks I'm Niki Lauda

B
Toto and Rubens' faces say it all when they play 'Last Christmas' over the radio to Lewis

C
Toto brings in Rubens to teach Bottas how to become a number 2 driver

D
Rubens: How is that blessing the rains business going?
Toto: Idiot!

Toto: Oh LAT Images, hahaha
Rubens: Hahaha

E
After failing to make their car faster, Ferrari decide to send Barrichello to the Mercedes garage, hoping his Brazilian GP bad luck rubs off on the team.

F
Toto Wolff and Rubens Barrichello both frustratedly try to bite the microphones off of their headsets, while the stoic lovechild of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Keanu Reaves tries to ignore them in the background.

G
What do you call a Brazilian F1 driver in a German car?

Rubenz.

H
Toto and Rubens reaction when asked if Massa will un-retire a second time.

I
Barrichello: Massa said he's retiring, and Stroll said he had a good season.
Wolff: Yeah, well Bottas reckons he'll challenge Hamilton for the title next year!

J
Toto: Can anyone else smell Nitrous Oxide?

K
Toto : No , It's not nitrous . It's just a little bit of oil in the intake .
If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.[/B]​

FINAL ROUND - VOTING

f1-abu-dhabi-gp-2017-daniel-ricciardo-red-bull-racing.jpg

• Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Friday 22nd December 1200 GMT (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)

Submitted Entries

A
Pictured here is the worst moment of Daniel's season. No, it wasn't being hit by his team mate in Hungary. It wasn't the many Renault failures from great positions. No, it was here, when Daniel realised Christian Horner had added a certain Christmas song to his pre-race playlist.

B
"There's this girl that's been on my mind
All the time, Shoe-Shoe-Shoey oh oh
Now she don't even know my name
But I think she likes me just the same
Shoe-Shoe-Shoey oh oh"

C
Daniel react's to a recording of Helmut Marko telling him that he has the honour of being Red Bull's second Australian number 2 driver.

D
After Daniel Ricciardo given stern warning not to wait too long to make a contract decision by Red Bull chief Christian Horner ;
Daniel sings to himself: I'm dreaming of a new contract (sung to the tune of White Christmas).

E
Daniel is deep in thought as to why that chick Bill Clinton was with wanted to borrow his knee pads...

F
Ricciardo dresses for his upcoming contract negotiations...

G
"I know it's normal to have squat toilets in this part of the world, but did you have to put this one on the pit straight?"

H
At first they only thought Karl Marx's beard was growing out of Daniel Ricciardo's headphones...

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

ROUND ONE - Voting

f1-australian-gp-2018-race-winner-sebastian-vettel-ferrari-and-kimi-raikkonen-ferrari-cele.jpg

• Deadline for voting is Thursday 5th April 1600 BST

Submitted Entries
A
Having taken one too many sips of Champagne, Kimi slips into Party Mode.

B
Kimi can't believe Seb let him give him a haircut.

C
Kim invites a small child to join him on the podium.

D
"Wipe the smile off your face" he said, wait, why are we smiling again?

E
Vettel never saw it coming, from the giant cartoon baseball bat in Kimi's right hand...

F
KR: Listen, Vettel, I need to run to the toilet so I can purge my drink. My stomach is aching right now!

G
Wow, how the hell did you finish your champagne before me?!

H
Kimi: It looks like we both know what we are doing Seb!

I
"The Ice Man always thaws after finishing a bottle of champagne"

J
"See, I told you going out on the drink with those Haas mechanics would work!"

K
Seb: Have you put a kick me sign on my back?

Kimi: .......

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Back