F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND TWENTY ONE - Voting

f1-abu-dhabi-gp-2016-nico-rosberg-mercedes-amg-f1-with-the-dhl-fastest-lap-award.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Friday 30th December 0900 GMT
  • Good luck! :)
Submitted Entries
A
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen.
I'd like to stay and taste my last champagne.
B
10 Pranks That Went Way Too Far
👍 24K 👎 3K
C
"Screw you guys, I'm going home"
D
"I'll never make my escape with everybody watching me........."

"Look up, everyone! A cloud in the shape of a W07!"

*runs away*

E
Sure Alaïa is gonna fill that cup fast!:mischievous:
F
"Just keep smiling and hopefully no one will realise that the one you took is actually the 2012 Manufacturers Championship trophy."
G
Rosberg: "And on that bombshell, good night."
H
"F1 racing teams hate him! See how he scrambled the 2017 grid with one simple, easy-to-learn trick!"
I
"... and I'd also like to thank God."
J
"Lewis, the boys found the part of your engine that failed."
K
Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with two girls who are going to show me exactly what to do with this...
L
Hi I'm Nico Rosberg, welcome to Jackass!!
This bit is called F1 Bail Out!!
M
Nico: Bye Lewis...enjoy being second best this time!
N
NR: And most of all, I'd like to thank God...
LH: You're welcome!
NR: *sigh*
O
Nico:*thinks to himself* I'm so done with these idiots, sigh, smile and wave just smile and wave.
P
Hands on Hips Guy: At least Bottas might be a bit more sincere on the radio.
Woman with Folded Arms: I've just received five hundred business cards for him we ordered after the last race, the little sod.
Q
Nico thinking to himself: Wait till they here my retirement announcement and I can say Lewis will never ever beat me again; das ist gut!

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. It would also be worth noting that some people gave multiple posts without marking any as their Final Entry. I wasn't sure what the procedure was, so I chose the first posted caption. If anyone (specifically @Touring Mars) can tell me this was wrong, I can change it. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Last edited:
ROUND ONE - Voting

f1-australian-gp-2017-stoffel-vandoorne-mclaren-with-max-verstappen-red-bull-racing.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Friday 7th April 0900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries
A
Oh My GAWD! Is Stoffel wearing Force India Nail Varnish!

B
Vandoorne: Hey guys, see this face? Our car produces so much G-force with how fast it is, it gives you this facial expression!

Max: That's no G-force, man. It's more like "G-farce" from where we sit...

C
Lance and Max spot Stoffel's ex girlfriend trying to get his attention.

D
Max Verstappen: "I have to give it to you, Stoffel. You do the best Ralf Schumacher impression."

E
Stoffel: "I'd give it 5 minutes before using that toilet"

F
Max: Hey Stoffel, did you hear the good news? The FIA have dropped the "Verstappen rule"!

Lance: And looking at test times, we'll be passing you on track a lot....

G
I think you made your point with the beach chair, Fernando. The bikini is a bit over the top!

H
Lance: Why is Giovanazzi in the Sauber?
Stoffel: I may have given Pascal too hard of a slap on the back after practice.

I
Verstappen: "So, Stoffel, are you Van-done with jokes about your name yet?"

J
Stof: "Well now we know why Seb gives his cars ladies' names. Next time I visit him I'll remember to knock first..."

K
Vandoorne: "Just you wait, I think we'll be much faster than we were in testing."

Verstappen: "Stoffel, everyone knows you've just brought your Super Formula car painted in black and orange."

Vandoorne ".......I don't know what you're talking about. :scared: "

L
The McLaren MCL32 has the unfortunate side effect of turning drivers into Prince Charles.

M
Stoffel: The grid girls just told me they preffered spotty faced young boys.

N
Don't cry, Stoffel.
Don't raise you eye -
It's only a teenage wasteland.

O
Relatively new Kids on the Block

P
Verstappen: Mr Vandoorne, what gave you that dimple?
Vandoorne: *hesitates* Maybe-that-one-McLaren-M-C-L-thirty-two-thing?"

Q
Out of shot, left: As Fernando Alonso's Japanese isn't that great, he takes to extreme sign language to explain what's wrong with the new Honda engine.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Latest Posts

Back