F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_Mars
tKbtRzV.jpg

COMPETITION RULES

• Each round, captions will be gathered and posted in this thread and subjected to a public vote. Anyone is allowed to vote, but those who have entered a round are expected to vote in that round, and may not vote for their own caption. Captions voted for by their authors will be disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from the thread.

• You have three votes and you can either split your votes 2-1, or give three captions one vote each. You must use all three votes.

• Each caption will be assigned a letter code, and votes should be cast as follows:

A - 1
    B - 1
    C - 1

or​

A - 2
    B - 1

• You cannot edit your votes once they have been cast, so please post carefully. Edited voting posts will be discounted.

• Please note that this thread is for casting votes only, so please do not use it for any other purpose. Any questions, please send me a Private Message 👍

Last edited:
ROUND ONE

bahrain2010.jpg

147401.jpg

Round One - Submitted Entries​

A
RK: So then I said "Make the pile of money this high", and Domenicali said "Absolutely Mr Kubica." Then I added "and Alonso has to carry my bags."...
That is when Petrov knocked on my door and woke me up.

B
My hand represents my career in F1, always going downhill

C
RK: And that's how to deal a pack of cards
Renault Guy 1: Oh really?
RK: Yea really.
Renault Guy 2: No way!

D
Robert: Good news guys! I just heard we will be getting new cars thanks to a big new sponsor. Petrov told me that it's a russian luxury car manufacturer and the name starts with "L"... High five!

Mechanic: Uhh, Robert...

E
Kubica's attempt to become a rapper dumbfounds the Renault engineers

F
R.B. What's with the attitude guys?
Don't leave me hangin........Hi-Five comon

G
Robert Kubica joins a colleague in attempts to shield their eyes from one Renault engineers glaring sunburn.

H
KUBICA: "Whoa dude, chill!...I din't know she was your sister!"

I
RK: So I ask you, is I black?
Ren Mech #1: Have you seen Robert?
Ren Mech #2: Na, I just see some **** with another bad Ali G impersination

J
Robert: ...and i call this one 'the neighing horse'

K
RK: “Have you seen that atomic air hostess, blonde, ... about that tall?”

Renault guy (far left): “Nope, ... but I can still see our plane!”

L
RK: So when you're going down the back straight - if you stick your hand out of the cockpit - you can make it go up and down in waves... like this...

M
Robert Kubica: "Okay, here's the plan: you distract Michael just long enough for me to sneak up behind him and give him a karate chop to the back of the neck. Then Mercedes replace him with Nick, I'll pass him on the opening lap, and we'll get a point for finishing tenth."

N
Kubica: That is how we can make a regular Formula One Car Fly.
Mechanics: Tell the part about the lima beans again.

O
JUDO CHOP!!!

P
"Problem, Officers?"

Q
Robert Kubica Kyle Busch chatting it up with the Renault mechanics

R
RK: Booyakasha!! Check it out, I is here with none other than my main men, the mechanics from the Ren-knows forum-ula one crew, aight!! I gots to ask you boys and it might be a sensitive question, how does it feel to be known as the second placed Ren-knows powered team in the forum-ula one in 2009??

S
Holla back, youngin

T
Kubica: "So I says to Petrov, "What do you call a Lada that gets to the top of a hill like this?"

"A Miracle!" Hahahahaha, funny, no?"​

Mechanic "Um, Robert, have you seen the new livery on your Renault?"

U
Renault's new man powered wind tunnel hits some technical flaws.

V
Kubica: Thirty seconds man, I went like this, and he went like that, and I said "Where'd he go?" and Boullier said "Where'd whooooo go!"

W
Kubica: If you like it, put a ring on it!
Tech: That wasn't part of the deal, Robert

X
Kubica - You should get yourself a peaked cap and sunglasses, then you wouldn't have to use your hand like this to shield your eyes.

Y
"Robert, did you see what it was that blew out in Webber's car?"

"No, but it smelled like a stale burrito."

Z
Robert Kubica attempts to block a Renault Mechanics Pine Tree-like erect Penis from sight

---​

You have three votes, and can 'spend' them on any captions i.e. 3 different ones, two split 2-1, or give one caption three votes. Post your votes in this thread - you cannot change or edit your vote once it is cast, so please post carefully. Please do not vote for your own caption... your vote will not be counted, and you will be slapped with a wet kipper by Ralf Schumacher. Any questions, please PM me. Good luck! 👍

Voting Deadline - Monday 22nd March 0900 GMT

Last edited:
Tricky format, I didn't even submit a quote but the fear of Ralf coming any where near me means I shall attempt to get this very right. :scared:

T - 2
Y - 1

D.

👍 Ralf can keep his kipper to himself for the time being... thanks for voting!

My votes:

P - 1
T - 1
Y - 1

A: 1
J: 1
R: 1

I don't know if this has been explained earlier, but isn't it possible to vote for yourself with this new system? If that happens, will those votes be discounted?

Since I know who is who, I can tell if someone has cast a vote for themselves, and the following will apply...

Please do not vote for your own caption... your vote will not be counted, and you will be slapped with a wet kipper by Ralf Schumacher.

* actual penalties may vary, depending on Ralf's other commitments.

What is Ralf Schumacher doing nowadays?

Certainly NOT buying a "Back-to-F1" present for Michael:

Michael Schumacher on PlanetF1 blog
People have asked me if I like Nico Rosberg; what a question is that? He is like a young brother to me, like Ralf. But obviously better looking and more talented. And he doesn't have a half-crazy wife also.

File this under: Ouch

Back