F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

BF2

Bit late. Been out all week!
In the interests of fairness/transparency, I have not counted your votes for F (my caption) because it may look like I was waiting for more votes by not closing the poll when I intended to, but thanks for voting for me anyway :lol: Fortunately it doesn't affect the result drastically anyway - results will be posted imminently.

Round Twelve - VOTING

f1-hungarian-gp-2018-carlos-sainz-jr-renault-sport-f1-team-with-fernando-alonso-mclaren.jpg
  • Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Sunday 26th August 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)
Submitted Entries
A
Nobody Expects the Spanish InPodiumPositions!

B
Fernando and Carlos have worked out that your more likely to win the race by walking than by relying on a Renault engine

C
Sainz: "♫ I'm being fitted for your seat tonight, your car is *****, Fernando. ♫"

D
Sainz: Are you taking your deckchair with you when you retire? I might need it myself.

E
"One day Carlos, all of this will be yours"

F
Sainz: Wanna hear a joke? My name is Carlos - but I just got a new car!

G
Sainz: Dude where's my car!

H
Look Carlos... Everything the light touches belongs to SOMEONE ELSE... See that shady area in the corner? That is McLaren. Your new home

I
Rumor has it you're leaving. Why? Did you hear the drums Fernando?

No. I guess you could say I saw the Sainz..

J
Fernando: You sick of yellow yet Carlos?

Carlos: Orange you retiring Fernando?

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Round Thirteen - VOTING

fernando-alonso-mclaren-mcl33-.jpg

• Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Sunday 9th September 1200 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
Submitted Entries

A
♫ I've been Alonso with you inside my line,
And in my dreams I've crashed my car a thousand times,
I sometimes see you pass above my mirror
Halo... is it me you're looking for? ♫

B
Fernando regretted telling reporters "I will elevate McLaren to new heights in Belgium" before the race

C
Fernando discovers that the grind tricks he learned in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 do not translate into Grand Prix success.

D
La Source to be renamed "Eau Crappe!"

E
Charles nearly succeeds at emulating Ayrton Senna by going for the gap...

F
Liberty Media try rocket boosters, in an effort to increase overtaking.

G
Alonso: Cool it Leclerc!

H
Fernando: Up, up, and away, in my beautiful, my beautiful, back marker!

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Round Fourteen - VOTING

YDH0b9NqibvmWWEIVF74KIf_9m2qLfl8YkreLxKZvaKJkbC8iIohl4n2tWdIqiA1o7cnRmzt5D4QEZwP2aDO5141oyXgerPKKsOs9e69WVEiHreuGaF-uFZJgsXIPqDQVNyhVEwb9J5N59g=w800-h534-p-k

• Provisional deadline for voting is Wednesday 19th September 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
Submitted Entries
A
"Everyone make a wish.... where did Charles go?"

B
Careful, it's a Brexit cake - you can either have it or eat it, but not both...

C
Charles Leclerc gives a Charles Lecake to his Charles Leteammate on his Charles Lebirthday

D
Ericsson: "Kimi sent this cake over, but he part owns it"

E
Do you think Kimi will appreciate this 'welcome to Sauber' cake, it's got icing man?

F
Everyone tries to ignore the guy with the lighter's man bun

G
"What's your wish Charles?"

"To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, to hear the lamentation of their women."

"Would you like a Ferrari seat instead?"

"That would be acceptable."

H
Guy on the right: Good riddance, now we get Kimi. I hope he'll bring lot's of booze, I'm getting sick of the stale croissant Charles brings us.

I
Guy with Lighter: *in head* Right as soon as this exploding candle is lit, run!

J
Julien Simon-Chautemps: Wait until they find out I've laced the cake with LSD...
If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Back