F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND SEVENTEEN - VOTING

RtTCixP.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Wednesday 15th November October 1800 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Clinton: What, Usain?
Bolt: I'm not sayin' anything.

B
President Clinton: Have you ever used a cigar for foreplay?

Usain Bolt: I have no need for a cigar, Mr. President.

C
Usain: "What's that Bill? I can't understand your accent."

Bill: "I, uh, did not inhale that dirty air."

D
Er yes Mr. President, as soon as I got in front the other sprinters couldn’t overtake... something to do with the turbulent air I create.

E
When I said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, I was talking about Hillary..."

F
Clinton: So then Lewis do you think you can win this race?

G
The bedroom athlete says hello to the proper athlete.

H
"I don't know how you manage to stay looking so young, Barack."

I
"No Usain, please don't be offended. I said 'Monica.'"

J
"Yeah I hear what Usain, after that Lewinsky debacle I Bolted out of the white house."

K
Clinton: "At least you had half a chance of out running your missus when she found out!"

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

ROUND EIGHTEEN - VOTING

f1-mexican-gp-2017-pierre-gasly-scuderia-toro-rosso-and-marco-matassa-scuderia-toro-rosso.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Wednesday 29th November 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
"This is the part of your body that has as much talent as Daniil Kvyat."

B
Gasly: Why did Helmut Marko fire Daniil Kvyat?
Engineer: He succumbed to Pierre pressure.

C
Lord Petyr (Pierre) Baelish AKA Little Finger.

D
If Pierre does well, the engineer promises to cut his hair that short.
E
"You don't like my hair? Well I think your hat is Gasly."

F
You have this much chance of replacing Max, or Daniel

G
Look me straight in the eyes, Pierre. No, not over there; here. My eyes. Up here. Underneath my massive strands of shaggy hair.

H
Engineer: "Pinky swear to me that you'll perform better in the next race or we are no longer BFF's!"

I
Engineer: This is how close you were to winning the Super Formula Championship this year.

J
I'm telling you . I've seen Daniil's . It's only this big !

K
And this little piggy went to Sauber

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Last edited:
Yeh, there's not much activity in the thread at the end of the season - and not quite enough votes....

Once again, a combination of being away with work and not being able/bothered to compile posts using my mobile phone meant I haven't been able to post the results anyway - I'm also extremely busy at work today, so I will post the result tonight... votes will be accepted until the result is posted anyway.

Yeh, there's not much activity in the thread at the end of the season - and not quite enough votes....

Once again, a combination of being away with work and not being able/bothered to compile posts using my mobile phone meant I haven't been able to post the results anyway - I'm also extremely busy at work today, so I will post the result tonight... votes will be accepted until the result is posted anyway.
No worries; I appreciates the work you put into the Caption game

Back