F1 Caption Game 2023 VOTING: Saudi ArabiaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,332 comments
Round Sixteen - Voting
2019-caption-russia-jpg.857170

Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting
Good luck!

A
"Nay, as they dare. I will bite my thumb at them; which is a disgrace to them, if they bear it."
B
"Brexit, think positive"
C
"It's either this or twitch Lando"
D
"Carlos challenges you to a thumb war. Winner gets to stay when we have Mercedes engines."
E
"...and hold your thumb like this. Oh, and don't forget to bring a towel. Always take a towel."
F
Lando: How can I improve my lap time?
Tech: Hitchhike?
G
"Remember if you see Putin and Ecclestone around the paddock, we've all agreed to go for the sarcastic thumbs up only."
H
"I've got you a new sponsorship deal as the face of logistics for a spicy chicken-based restaurant chain, but you have to change your name to Nando Lorries, 'kay champ?"

Round Seventeen - Voting
2019-caption-japan-jpg.861037

Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Good luck!

A
Nico: “Can I just ask, what’s that big white thing in the sky?”
Engineer: “That’s the sun, Nico”
Nico: “Wasn’t the track supposed to be three feet underwater, though?”
B
N: "The drinks are on me if I get a top 5 finish in any race before my contract ends."
C
NH: "Can you increase the bias into turn 11 for me?"
Engineer: "Not now, Otmar's over there"
D
Nico: "...Ok, but the second this race is over I'm getting my go on that ferris wheel!"
E
I can't believe that this typhoon is powerful that it blew off your wig from under your headphones
F
"I'll use the ABS control unit off that Clio in the car park, but don't tell anybody"
G
Nico before he lost his point
H
Nico: *hums jaws theme* boop on your nose.

Round Eighteen - Voting
2019-caption-mexico-jpg.863311

Good luck!

A
“This is my best pogchamp impression”
C
CA: "I'm sorry to tell you this Daniel, but you've lost your seat next year to Joe"
DR: "Who's Joe?"
D
"I think I just found your Twinkie"
E
okay, who put a whoopie cushion on my seat?
F
Engineer: Daniel, Jenson did a few laps to warm up the car.
G
The look when your mum just found your browser history
H
Cyril Abiteboul (offscreen): As I was saying to Christian, I have all the money, so we've signed you a new team-mate for next season. Max Verstappen.
I
Engineer: "The good news is that we have found a way of feeding additional combustible gasses into the engine, delivering a boost to power of about 56hp... And by the look on your face, I think you may have sat on the bad news..."

Last edited:
@Jimlaad43: Is see there is a double entry, I forgot to mark one of my entries as a final entry.
Please use my the last entry.
My apologies.
Thank you

@XJ40, Caption "B" has been removed which was one of your votes. Feel free to adjust your vote and give that point to another caption.

Back