F1 Caption Game 2024 - Australia OPEN (and correct this time)Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,416 comments
Another failure for Williams - The red smoke cannister failed to deploy, leaving Kubica's patriotic display of the Polish colours up in smoke.

(P.S. Woop for winning the previous round! Sorry I was on holiday and didn't submit a picture.)

Round Thirteen - BELGIUM result
upload_2019-9-16_9-9-3.png

Winning Entry
2019-caption-belgium-jpg.848548

Kubica uploading his latest engine failure data to the cloud.
Standings after Round 13
upload_2019-9-16_9-10-58.png

Congratulations to @Famine on your second victory of the season. Please pick a photo from the Italian Grand Prix for the next round.

Round Fourteen - ITALY
Italy.png

2019-Caption-Italy.jpg

Entries by Monday 23rd September 1600 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full rules available here before entering.

When the only champagne you can get all weekend is from the Duty Free shop at Malpensa airport

Seb: I'm not sure I should be taking more champagne, my head's already spinning. I can barely see Lance.

Checo: You should see a doctor, those symptoms seem persistent...

Last edited:
"Checo, please stop singing that..."

"...like a record baby, right round round round..."

"What's in the box, Checo?"
"Listen Seb, when Lawrence says we've got to get Lance into the top 10 or he'll kill our dogs, you better believe he'll do it."

Round Fourteen ITALY - result
upload_2019-9-29_21-9-48.png

Winning Entry
2019-caption-italy-jpg.851684
Seb: I'm not sure I should be taking more champagne, my head's already spinning. I can barely see Lance.

Checo: You should see a doctor, those symptoms seem persistent...
Standings after round 14
upload_2019-9-29_21-10-5.png

Congratulations to @DPereira_2909 for winning your first entry of the season. Please choose an image from the Singapore Grand Prix weekend for the next round.​

Round Fifteen - SINGAPORE
Singapore.png

2019-Caption-Singapore.jpg

Entries by Thursday 3rd October 1600 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full rules available here before entering.

Ver: "...put some baking beans in it, chuck it in the oven, leave for 20 minutes and hope you don't get a soggy bottom."
Lec: "Dude, you have to stop watching Bake Off..."

Verstappen: "I call this move 'The Vershocker'. Three in the..."
Leclerc: "Please stop."

2019-caption-singapore-jpg.854420

Ver: They again told you they'll "pay you back" didn't they??
Lec: Yeah
Ver: When the engineers work on Vettel's car, I'll distract them with my Martin Garrix impression, so you can do whatever you like to the engine.

Last edited:
As Max demonstrates his beatboxing skills, Charles wonders if he is going to need intermediates

Back