F1 Caption Game 2024 - Australia OPEN (and correct this time)Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,416 comments
Antonio wonders why Seb and Mick were laughing so much after George exclaimed "Its grown 5 inches!".
"What's so funny about a larger Pizza?" He thinks to himself.

Vettel: "Honestly why would I lie to you George? I spoke with the FIA and suggested that the 2022 tyres be made from recycled plastic rather than rubber..."
And with that, Vettel won the bet with Giovinazzi and Schumacher. Russell was undoubtedly the most gullible driver on the grid.

Seb: "George your only making that face because there is a camera pointing at us."

George: "I don't know what do you mean Seb?"

Russell: Won't those new wheel aero-covers make it harder to spot blistering on the front tyres?
Schumacher: Hmmm, you have a point there.
Vettel: At last...

Last edited:
Round TEN Results - UNITED KINGDOM
1: @Liquid - 9 votes (25 pts)
2=: @Blitz24, @Touring Mars - 4 votes (16 pts)
4=: @MaxAttack, @Pezzarinho17, @Famine - 3 votes (10 pts)
7: @SVT Cobra GT - 2 votes (0 pts, no vote)
8=: @Jimlaad43, @ro_har_ - 1 vote (3 pts)
1627928369974.png
Giovinazzi: "There's no point getting upset about it, Giorgio.

Vettel: Ja, anybody could have missed a phone call. It's pointless worrying about it now.

Schumacher: ...so why aren't you driving for Mercedes yet?

Standings
(* denotes round win, ^ denotes shared round win)

1: XJ40*** - 141
2: Jimlaad43^^* - 127
3: MaxAttack^ - 120

4: Famine*^ - 106
5: Liquid* - 82
6: Pezzarinho17^^^ - 69
7: Touring Mars - 68
8: ro_har_ - 59
9: SVT Cobra GT^ - 53
10: DPereira_2909* - 25
11: Blitz24 - 21
12=: Flex0r, Leftcurl - 7

Round Eleven - Hungary
1627928917258.png

jean-todt-president-fia-stefan-1.jpg

(I wanted a picture of Ocon, but Mazepin's face in this company was too good to miss)

Entries by Monday 9th August 1700 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full UPDATED rules available here before entering.

A reminder for everyone who enters a caption, please remember to vote or you won't receive any points for your caption that round.​

Mazepin takes the lead in his and Todt's latest game of Eeenymeanymackerrackerraridominackashickapoppadickywhopperrompomstick, With a perfect lay-on-lay-on-lay.

Stefano Domenicali:
"Nikita, I know you saw that Vettel was disqualified but this is not what I mean in asking for a fuel sample!"

Parc Ferme

Last edited:
@Liquid please designate your final entry.

Anyone else who wants to join in, you have a few more hours to enter this round before I open the voting.

Even his new Domenicali-based ventriloquist act can't make Jean Todt treat the Russian driver with anything but contempt.

It's the summer (if you're in the temperate part of the Northern Hemisphere) break, so it's time for Free Practice. Feel free to post any funny pictures from this season and start captioning them. Caption pictures other people submit and have some fun!

It's the summer (if you're in the temperate part of the Northern Hemisphere) break, so it's time for Free Practice. Feel free to post any funny pictures from this season and start captioning them. Caption pictures other people submit and have some fun!
Am I too late for the Hungary entries? I didn't receive notifications from this thread for some reason... Fine if not of course.

Am I too late for the Hungary entries? I didn't receive notifications from this thread for some reason... Fine if not of course.
Too late I'm sorry. I even forgot last night and there was an extra half a day.

_119871491_gettyimages-1234382307.jpg

Lewis was delighted to receive the 2nd place urn after Seb was forced to hand it over, but was less impressed when he found the ashes of Tiddles the cat in there.

There is easily a whole catalogue of C Montgomery Ecclestone captions.

bernie-ecclestone-at-a-heineken-sponsorship-announcement.jpg

"Family, friendship, religion.

These are the three demons you must slay in order to succeed in business."

r19506_1296x729_16-9.jpg

c. 2005, United States Grand Prix Gala

"Public image is down, sir. It seems people view you as some kind of ogre."
"Well, I ought to club them and eat their bones!"

Back