F1 Caption Game 2024 - Australia OPEN (and correct this time)Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,416 comments
Round Four - Emilia-GranTurismia7

Alonso: There goes my Clean Race Bonus :(
Hamilton: 12,500 Cr. for a 90 minute race :irked:

Last edited:
In this photo taken in the wild you will notice how during competitions an aging world champion driver can resort to many methods of distraction in order to protect their position.

Al-Peel was not El Plan

Final entry

Edit: if it is too similar to another caption I'll alter it.

Last edited:
Round FOUR Results - Emilia-Romagna
1: @Pupik - 10 votes (25 pts)
2: @Blitz24 - 6 votes (18 pts)
3=: @Jimlaad43, @Liquid - 4 votes (13 pts)
5=: @MaxAttack, @Touring Mars, @Redneckchef, @Peter., @pumaATTACK - 2 votes (6 pts)
10=: @Famine, @ro_har_ - 1 vote (1 pt)

1652096954291.png
Tests of the proposed Bodywork Reduction System were a smashing success.​
Standings

(* denotes round win, ^ denotes shared round win)

1: Liquid* - 47
2: Jimlaad43 - 42
3: Touring Mars - 37

4: Redneckchef* - 33
5: XJ40 - 31
6: Blitz24 - 28
7: Famine* - 27
8: MaxAttack - 27
9: Pupik* - 25
10: Peter. - 23
11: ro_har_ - 19
12: SVT Cobra GT - 14

Congratulations to @Pupik for making your first points of the season a victory!​

Round Five - Miami
mia.gif

racefansdotnet-21-05-06-19-18-54-10-768x512.jpg
Picture chosen by @Redneckchef

Entries by Monday 16th May 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full UPDATED rules available here before entering.

A reminder for everyone who enters a caption, please remember to vote or you won't receive any points for your caption that round. With lots of entries now it's even more crucial that you don't miss out on voting.

Last edited:
McLaren, looking for nimbleness, tries out a British export to be the team's fitness instructor.

Miami Sh🤬te

Sorry to the mods. Had to get it in.

Last edited:
James Corden attempts to start his own local sports franchise, the Miami Whales.

Last edited:
Daniel Ricciardo breathes a sigh of relief as, for once, he's not the biggest waste of space in the McLaren garage.

Miami Sh🤬te

Sorry to the mods. Had to get it in. Will think of a real one later.

Come now...Miami Sch**ss was right there.

(This is not my caption.)

Last edited:
racefansdotnet-21-05-06-19-18-54-10-768x512-jpg.1148119

All: "♫ I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something's starting right now... Watch and you'll see... someday I'll be... part of your world! ♫"

McLaren reveals its most desperate attempt yet to time travel back to the late 2000s - giving James Corden British air time.

James Corden wanted to be a part of the team but has already met an obstacle he cannot overcome - the morning workout

Round FIVE Results - Miami
1: @rsh (no vote) - 9 votes (0 pts)
2=: @Famine, @XJ40 - 8 votes (16 pts)
4: @Peter. - 4 votes (12 pts)
5=: @Redneckchef, @ro_har_ - 2 votes (9 pts)
7: @Liquid, @Sum1s2pid, @MaxAttack - 1 vote (4 pts)

1653310274361.png
rsh
Practice for “Drive to Survive” the musical ongoing.​

Standings

(* denotes round win, ^ denotes shared round win)

1: Liquid* - 51
2: XJ40 - 47
3: Famine* - 43

4: Redneckchef* - 42
5: Jimlaad43 - 42
6: Touring Mars - 37
7: Peter. - 35
8: MaxAttack - 31
9=: Blitz24, ro_har_ - 28
11: Pupik* - 25
12: SVT Cobra GT - 14
13: rsh* - 0

@rsh scores their first victory, but because they didn't vote, I cannot give any points away. Please remember to vote for your favourite captions if you enter, it is mentioned at the bottom of every round entry.​

Round Six - Spain
esp.gif

Screenshot_20220523-101429.png

Entries by Monday 30th May 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full UPDATED rules available here before entering.

A reminder for everyone who enters a caption, please remember to vote or you won't receive any points for your caption that round. With lots of entries now it's even more crucial that you don't miss out on voting. It has happened twice where the winner has received no points for not voting, please don't increase that tally

Last edited:
Perhaps if we make ourselves red, we can emulate Ferrari's performance this year. It's worth a shot!

"GLH means great-looking hair. Just spray GLH on, and it instantly covers your bald spot, leaving you with great-looking hair!"

Back