F1 Caption Game 2024 - Bahrain resultsFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,406 comments
(when @Famine alerts you to the fact there's no character limit rule...)

Dear Lewis,
I feel I can call you Lewis because we are so much alike. I would love to beat you some day. It would be great to have a race. I know I can't pit faster than you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed. Do you have a good relationship with mechanical issues? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would let me past if you did, and I hope you let me past next time and we get to be great friends; I'm sure our relationship would be a real race win!
Lando
several race car stickers

Dear Lewis,
I feel I can call you Lewis because we are so much alike. I would love to beat you some day. It would be great to have a race. I know I can't pit faster than you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed. Do you have a good relationship with mechanical issues? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would let me past if you did, and I hope you let me past next time and we get to be great friends; I'm sure our relationship would be a real race win!
Lando
Is this a take on Mac's note to Chase Utley on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? Even the stickers are included! :lol:

Dear Chase, I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have no been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run!

Dear Lewis,
Lando
Anything can fit inside a quote, but remember that it will get faded out leaving users to have to "Click to Expand" the quote to see everything in the voting window. Risk vs Reward is the balance you need to consider when posting a long one.

Last edited:
Okay, okay, even though your brother cost me my first race win and was a jerk, I'll sign your tread.

Lando: My trusty Nigel Mansell Depth Gauge™ says there's plenty of usable tread in these tyres.

Round FIFTEEN Results - RUSSIA
1: @Jimlaad43 - 8 votes (25 pts)
2=: @Famine, @SVT Cobra GT - 5 votes (16 pts)
4: @XJ40 - 4 votes (12 pts)
5=: @ro_har_, @Pupik - 3 votes (9 pts)
7: @Liquid - 2 votes (6 pts)
8=: @MaxAttack, @Touring Mars, @Blitz24 - 1 vote (2 pts)
1633975509994.png
"Perhaps if I draw the lines on it it'll feel like Intermediates"​
Standings
(* denotes round win, ^ denotes shared round win)

1: XJ40****^ - 222
2: Jimlaad43^^** - 184
3: Famine**^ - 170

4: MaxAttack^ - 154
5: Liquid* - 125
6: Pezzarinho17^^^^ - 123
7: Touring Mars* - 114
8: SVT Cobra GT^ - 111
9: ro_har_ - 83
10: Blitz24 - 35
11: DPereira_2909* - 25
12: Pupik - 9
13=: Flex0r, Leftcurl - 7
15: Sum1s2pid - 1​

Round Sixteen - Turkey
1633975778857.png

TurkeyCaption.png

Entries by Monday 18th October 1700 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full UPDATED rules available here before entering.

A reminder for everyone who enters a caption, please remember to vote or you won't receive any points for your caption that round.​

Masi: That Gasly, he's a piece of work, I swear I'm taking any excuse to penalise this guy...
Stefano: He's not worth it bruv, he's not worth it
Gasly ninja footsteps

Masi: You want us to do how many races next year?
Stefano: Don't-a worry. I pick funny number. 2022 we have a 69-race season.

It would help a bit if we knew who these people are. I recognise Dominecali, but have no idea who anyone else is.

It would help a bit if we knew who these people are. I recognise Dominecali, but have no idea who anyone else is.
The guy on the right is Michael Masi, the race director. Gasly is walking down on the left. The other guy who looks like Rafa Benitez? Not sure myself.

My unfamiliarity with the people in the picture is making it difficult to even formulate a "dumb" caption (let alone a funny one).

Masi: Well, we got Mick his highest starting spot, let's try and make sure he can finish in points.
Pierre: I HEARD THAT COLLUSION!

Stefano: "No no, you can't penalise him for exceeding track limits OR an unsafe pit release - he is just the guy bringing the tyres out to the grid!"

Round SIXTEEN Results - TURKEY
1: @Jimlaad43 - 12 votes (25 pts)
2: @Liquid - 6 votes (18 pts)
3: @Pupik - 4 votes (15 pts)
4=: @Famine, @XJ40, @Blitz24 - 3 votes (10 pts)
7=: @Pezzarinho17, @desmodan - 2 votes (5 pts)
9: @SVT Cobra GT - 1 vote (2 pts)
turkeycaption-png.1085740
"So which rule should we inconsistently apply this weekend?"​
Standings
(* denotes round win, ^ denotes shared round win)

1: XJ40****^ - 232
2: Jimlaad43^^*** - 209
3: Famine**^ - 180

4: MaxAttack^ - 154
5: Liquid* - 143
6: Pezzarinho17^^^^ - 128
7: Touring Mars* - 114
8: SVT Cobra GT^ - 113
9: ro_har_ - 83
10: Blitz24 - 45
11: DPereira_2909* - 25
12: Pupik - 24
13=: Flex0r, Leftcurl - 7
15: desmodan - 5
16: Sum1s2pid - 1​

Round Seventeen - United States
usa.gif

usa.jpg

Entries by Monday 1st November 1700 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full UPDATED rules available here before entering.

A reminder for everyone who enters a caption, please remember to vote or you won't receive any points for your caption that round.​

Yuki is trying to convince AT to let him drive the truck as opposed to being stuffed IN the truck.

Last edited:
The Alpha Tauri boys are confronted with a harsh truth after asking the Red Bull drivers whether they should "trim a bit of wing off for the straight"

Back