F1 Caption Game 2023 VOTING: Saudi ArabiaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,332 comments
Round Eight - Styria Voting
1625505983138.png

Please see the rules before casting your vote
You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting
Good luck! :)

A:
Williams trying to keep George for next year​
B:
Serene at Williams...​
C:
Roses are Red
The Williams is Blue
If your name is George Russell
There's no points for you
D:
GR: And if you thought conjuring flowers was impressive, watch when I make these points disappear!​
E:
Even roses have points.​
F:
(Ron Pearlman Fallout voiceover)

"The Driver continued to battle but was unable to score that elusive point. Because Williams... Williams never changes."
G:
"George Russell looks very happy to be here so he doesn't get fined."​
H:
record scratch

Hi, I'm George Russell, I'll bet you're wondering how I'm still in this position? Well.... so am I.​
I:
A nervous George goes to finally ask Katie out, knowing that the rest of Year 10 will laugh at him if she says no...​
J:
Kimi gets a smile with his 'flower delivery while doing a headstand naked' trick.​

Round Nine - Austria Voting
1626123051968.png

Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting and don't vote for your own submission

A:
The face you make when you catch your folks having afternoon delight in your motorhome​
B:
Me when listening to Boris Johnson speaking.​
C:
Carlos catches a glance at the fifth and sixth wheels being mounted to the 2022 test car.​
D:
Because the stash of drinks is kept under lock and key at the RB Ring, Carlos is spending his day yawning to stay alert.​
E:
"oh no.. wait.. i think i... yes, i'm sure i've left my hair straighteners plugged in"​
F:
Carlos catches sight of Daniel Ricciardo changing, and learns why he's really called "the Honey Badger"..​
G:
Carlos Sainz forgot to wear his mask, but hoped no one would notice his cover up attempt.​
H:
Carlos' reaction when he saw Switzerland score their equaliser.​
I:
Carlos' reaction to how Daniel Ricciardo is faring in his old seat.​
J:
Carlos Sainz hears another deluded fan chant "It's Coming Home" for the 7000th time.​

Last edited:
I can't remember which one's mine... Err... crosses fingers

J - 2
C - 1

C - 1
E - 1
G - 1

@Jimlaad43 hope I'm okay voting even though I didn't enter this round
Anyone can vote, the only restriction is that people who enter need to vote to collect their points. I did this after a few rounds last year where I was getting ~8 entries and only ~5 votes.

G2
I1

Last edited:
Round Ten - United Kingdom Voting
1627311766010.png

Please read all entries before voting and don't vote for your own submission

A:
Seb, Antonio and Mick are evaluating George's career shift to tyre changer for the 2022 season.​
B:
Giovinazzi:
"There's no point getting upset about it, Giorgio.

Vettel: Ja, anybody could have missed a phone call. It's pointless worrying about it now.

Schumacher: ...so why aren't you driving for Mercedes yet?​
C:
Antonio wonders why Seb and Mick were laughing so much after George exclaimed "Its grown 5 inches!".
"What's so funny about a larger Pizza?" He thinks to himself.​
D:
Never ones to miss a photo op, the F1 Drivers' Boyz 2 Men tribute act pauses for a quick album cover shot.​
E:
Vettel: "Honestly why would I lie to you George? I spoke with the FIA and suggested that the 2022 tyres be made from recycled plastic rather than rubber..."
And with that, Vettel won the bet with Giovinazzi and Schumacher. Russell was undoubtedly the most gullible driver on the grid.​
F:
Vettel: Oh yeah George, rub it slowly, that's the stuff.​
G:
"See ya next year, Eleanor, with those fine wheels"​
H:
Mick to Seb: George has no idea what he's doing does he?

George: I must look like I know what I'm doing here​
I:
Seb: "George your only making that face because there is a camera pointing at us."

George: "I don't know what do you mean Seb?"​
J:
Russell
: Won't those new wheel aero-covers make it harder to spot blistering on the front tyres?
Schumacher: Hmmm, you have a point there.
Vettel: At last...​

Back