F1 Caption Game 2023 VOTING: Saudi ArabiaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,332 comments
Round Five - Miami
1652734639443.png

Please see the rules before casting your vote
You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting and don't vote for your own submission
Good luck! :)
A:
McLaren, looking for nimbleness, tries out a British export to be the team's fitness instructor.​
B:
Miami Sh🤬te​
C:
James Corden attempts to start his own local sports franchise, the Miami Whales.​
D:
Daniel Ricciardo breathes a sigh of relief as, for once, he's not the biggest waste of space in the McLaren garage.​
E:
Practice for “Drive to Survive” the musical ongoing.​
F:
All: "♫ I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something's starting right now... Watch and you'll see... someday I'll be... part of your world! ♫"​
G:
And if I help you guys win I get allowed back into the UK!​
H:
McLaren staff assume the position for their rivals in the constructors battle.​
I:
McLaren reveals its most desperate attempt yet to time travel back to the late 2000s - giving James Corden British air time.​
J:
Corden: "If you think I'm cringe, wait until DJ Khaled turns up"​
K:
"who is this new pr man that's been hired?"​
L:
James Corden wanted to be a part of the team but has already met an obstacle he cannot overcome - the morning workout​

Scrub my vote (and by consequence, entry), I can't pick from any of these, they're all pretty much the same joke. (Just posting to show I'm not AWOL just chronically indecisive)

Round Six - Spain
1653911999943.png

Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
A:
"Yes, Crofty, I do know what I can do if I am a Sky Q or Sky Glass customer. Now sod off, I'm busy."
B:
Perhaps if we make ourselves red, we can emulate Ferrari's performance this year. It's worth a shot!​
C:
"GLH means great-looking hair. Just spray GLH on, and it instantly covers your bald spot, leaving you with great-looking hair!"​
D:
Think my team's funny, do you? No need to ask which is yours. Red hair... and a hand-me-down driver... you must be at Williams!​
E:
And if you still don't think this is enough red for you then we can get Nicholas to try a push lap to ensure everyone sees red.​
F:
Albon: "yeah we found a couple of boxes of Rexona from a few years back, crap deodorant, but brilliant hairspray"​
G:
Williams are going to do well today, or dye trying.​
H:
"Roses are red
Your hair is too
If I score points in a race
The maximum is two"​
I:
I hope your not wanting to send him into a bullring Alex?​
J:
In an attempt to transform their image, Williams apply their Conan O'Brien kits to ensure that no one laughs at them anymore.​

Round Seven - Monaco
1654516225670.png

A:
Mick: I call the Segway half!
Marshall: Wait, Mick! We haven't finished divvying up the prizes!​
B:
Günther Steiner's despair at adding more expenses to the Account Of Monte Carlo.
C:
"I swear, there was a giant dude with electric whips, and then Iron Man kicked his arse!"​
D:
Mick Schumacher denies his preparations for Monaco were half-Haased.​
E:
Reporter: "So Mick, what happened at the Swimming Pool Chicane?"
Schumacher: "I lost the Rear"​
F:
"Sorry guys, the back end got away from me"​
G:
No sir you cannot ride that back to the pits​
H:
Mick looks for who caused the wreck so he can kick his HAAS​

Back