F1 Caption Game 2023 VOTING: Saudi ArabiaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,332 comments
Both of you have not given out 5 votes. Redneck, you are allowed to give 2 more votes if you like (you don't have to if you don't want to).
Flex0r, you have given 6 points. Please remove 1 of the points or I will let random.org choose which one is removed when I do the results. :)
Doh, fixed it.
Better go back to shcool. :D

Round One - Bahrain
1648661233195.png

Please see the rules before casting your vote
You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting and don't vote for your own submission
Good luck! :)
A:
Charles: "If you watch carefully Carlos you'll spot the exact moment where Christian tries to call Michael Masi to get the race stopped at lap 54"​
B:
Enzo would be proud.​
C:
Charles and Carlos are admiring how far their corks from the champagne flew up in the air, signifying how successful Ferrari will be in 2022.​
D:
Things are looking up at Ferrari​
E:
Charles and Carlos spot a purple plane flying over head with a banner saying "Lewis should have won"​
F:
Ferrari eagerly looking up waiting for the Bahreign to fall on Red Bulls parade.​
G:
Leclerc: No Christian don't! You have so much to live for!
Sainz: Do a flip!​
H:
Carlos: Mattia said that if we finish on the podium it would give him an incredible high.

Charles: Incredibly high indeed! But how do we get him back down?​
I:
Sainz, giggling: Hey Charles, what do you call it when the red bull engine gives you a free 1-2?
Leclerc: I don't know, Carlos?
Sainz: That's right Charlie, Car loss!
Whole podium groans​
J:
Sainz and Leclerc look up to see the fireworks they heard before realizing it's just the engine to Horner's road car exploding.​
K:
Leclerc: "We race as one", right?
Sainz: Actually we race as one-two.​
L:
Leclerc: Hey Carlos, should we tell Red Bull about the typo on their hospitality?
Carlos: No, Red Bull really does give you Wiiins.​
M:
Leclerc and Sainz watch on as Red Bull's new engines are delivered by Wish.​
N:
Carlos: Hey look, a shooting star!
Charles: Why's it heading to Jeddah?​

Round Two - Saudi Arabia
1649366332232.png

Please see the rules before casting your vote
You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting and don't vote for your own submission
Good luck! :)
A:
Finally some good ****ing qualifying​
B:
Daily Mail: "After Gordon Ramsey was told he would hand the pole position trophy to the fastest qualifier, he looks confused as a hardcore Red Bull fan asks for a photo with him."​
C:
Ramsay introduces the XXL burnt calamari eating contest.​
D:
Be careful Checo, pole-sitting is illegal in this country.​
E:
"This week, I'm at Casa De Checo with the owner Mr. Perez for some classic Mexican cuisine. It's the first time I've had Chimichangas served with a glass of Red Bull."​
F:
Checo, I will try my best but I'm not sure I can prepare this tyre to be delectable.​
G:
After the biggest game of Hide and Seek ever, Sergio Perez is given the victory prize after finding the Lamb Sauce at Turn 23.​
H:
Despite his life of culinary exploits, it appears Gordon has grown tired of Mexican.​
I:
Gordon Ramsay finally shows his appreciation to the man who never overcooks his tires.​
J:
"That's it, smile for the cameras. Everybody's happy."
K:
Ramsay: Stick to the racing, Checo, this steak's so overdone I could use it as a spare for my Ferrari.
Perez: No, es un neu...

Back