F1 Caption Game 2023 VOTING: Saudi ArabiaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,332 comments
Round Sixteen - Turkey Voting
1634580086862.png

Please see the rules before casting your vote
You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting and don't vote for your own submission
Good luck! :)

A:
Stefano tries to hold back Michael after Michael overhears someone say how Fosters is the best Australian beer.​
B:
Masi: That Gasly, he's a piece of work, I swear I'm taking any excuse to penalise this guy...
Stefano: He's not worth it bruv, he's not worth it
Gasly ninja footsteps
C:
"There, I made it a wet race for you lot. Are you happy now?"​
D:
Michael Masi is furious when nobody on GTP knows who he is.
E:
FIA demonstration for three-wide into Turn 1.​
F:
"We need better PR, nobody knows us"​
G:
Masi: Well, we got Mick his highest starting spot, let's try and make sure he can finish in points.
Pierre: I HEARD THAT COLLUSION!​
H:
Stefano: "No no, you can't penalise him for exceeding track limits OR an unsafe pit release - he is just the guy bringing the tyres out to the grid!​
I:
"So which rule should we inconsistently apply this weekend?"​
J:
Stefano "Michael have a look at Sebs t-shirt"
Michael "Where?"
Stefano "don't be so obvious"​
K:
Michael - ' you can see I'm busy stop bothering me with personal emails '​

Round Seventeen - United States Voting
usa-jpg.1089913

Please see the rules before casting your vote
You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting and don't vote for your own submission
Good luck! :)

A:
Yuki is trying to convince AT to let him drive the truck as opposed to being stuffed IN the truck.​
B:
The Alpha Tauri boys are confronted with a harsh truth after asking the Red Bull drivers whether they should "trim a bit of wing off for the straight"​
C:
Checo, Max and Pierre all wait for Yuki to shut up and hand out the beers from the back of the truck.​
D:
The lads weren't convinced about Yuki's new motorhome, with the innovative underfloor sleeping compartment.​
E:
Max Verstappen is unimpressed as, in the spirit of Halloween, Yuki Tsunoda insists on explaining his Pierre Gasly -> Pierre Haunter -> Pierre Gengar joke.
F:
Gasly: "Theez tailgate party eez... how you say... zee total sausage fest, no?"

Tsunoda: "Nani?"​
G:
Verstappen: "A year ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get Hamilton, lock him in the back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know, that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're going to win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

Tsunoda: "He's pretty good at that."

Gasly: "Right?"​
H:
TSU: Oh no, we forgot the Bier, Pierre
GAS: Are Yukidding me?​
I:
Yuki making the same face he did when Pierre made him eat snails and frogs legs.​
J:
Pierre: So where's this ultra-expensive "nano-sushi" you promised us?
Tsunoda: It's right here...​
K:
Come on Yuki, you know the rules. You drew the short straw, you've got to take a dump in Megan Thee Stallion's truck.​

Back