F1 Caption Game 2023 VOTING: Saudi ArabiaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,332 comments
Round Nineteen - Qatar Voting
qatar-caption-png.1095502

Please see the rules before casting your vote
You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
Please read all entries before voting and don't vote for your own submission
Good luck! :)

A:
Two days after buying a pair of 'Google Invisible' glasses for 100,000 Qatari Riyals from a market vendor outside the circuit, Nicholas begins to smell a rat...​
B:
Nicholas' reaction upon being told he can't leave Williams for Alfa Romeo.​
C:
"Have you ever noticed that it took this long for me to be in the caption contest?

That's the caption."​
D:
2 years at Williams leaves Latifi with the Thousand Yard Stare...​
E:
Nicholas looks concerned after being unable to find the apartment in his and George's new Qatari "flatshare".​
F:
Attenborough: "here we see a rarity in the F1 wild, a driver who is having the rare experience of an existential crisis".​
G:
Here we see Nicholas Latifi being told the press wants to ask him questions.​
H:
"what is George doing?"​
I:
As Latifi watches Alex Albon step into Toto Wolff's office, he feels a familiar dread...​
J:
Nicholas Latifi on being told that the person he can't identify in this week's GTP F1 Picture Caption Game is in fact Nicholas Latifi.​

Round Twenty-One - Saudi Arabia Voting
1639413119480.png

Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
A:
Lando Norris is crestfallen as Carlos Sainz turns the "boyfriend looking back" meme into Formula One reality.​
B:
The Lando and Carlos bromance tries to go to the next level in a drama like none other.​
C:
Hey Lando, look in the sky. Missile-toe!​
D:
Lando
: Stop it Carlos, do you want to get us both flogged?​
E:
Carlos and Lando harmonise for their first single: "A Whole New World"​
F:
The Ferrari-McLaren battle reaches a thrilling climax as Lando and Carlos circle one another in the paddock making lightsaber noises​
G:
Lando: "Who cares about Carlos Sainz anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"​
H:
Lando: "No, Max showed it to me. Horner really does have a picture of Michael Masi in a basque, thong, and suspenders."​
I:
Sainz responds to the news they're picking him to finally go pick up Perez after his crash​
J:
Lando: "What song do you think we could do a duet on for the end of season talent show? If you say Smooth Operator I'm leaving you"

Carlos: .....​
K:
Sainz "Zak's been doing what?!?!?"​
L:
Carlos' attempt to woo Lando to join him at Ferrari was less than subtle.​

Round Twenty-Two - Abu Dhabi Voting
1640086611822.png

A:
Lewis: What better way to acknowledge my amazing teammate than to insist he is blind and that's why he will no longer be my teammate?​
B:
Toto has found a way to keep Bottas in the team​
C:
Lewis: "Augh, ow... staples? Really, guys?!"​
D:
Wow, these are amazing! You really managed to capture the complete lack of joy and hope in his eyes!​
E:
Lewis: Thanks for adding a string to this guys!​
F:
Some mask mandates are worse than others...​
G:
It smells like sour porridge in here!​
H:
(on the back)

Dear Lewis,
Thanks for morphing into this on the last lap.
Love From Max​
I:
Wishing to avoid all the medias cameras and microphones after the race, Hamilton comes up with a ingenious scheme to become completely anonymous.​
J:
"James, guess who?"​
K:
"Hey everyone, look at me! I'm the unluckiest driver in Formula One!"​
L:
Mercedes hadn't banked on Lewis Hamilton's extreme professionalism and attention to detail when asking him to perform a Charade for "Silence of the Lambs"...​

Back