F1 Championship 20 lap Online Race Movie

• Thread starter MS7XWDC
  • 5 comments
is online, High Quality: LINK

look for more movies soon
Nice video capture. 👍

F1CE_7305739_01.jpg

Who took you out just before the first turn, looked like a Renault driver? Must have been Bombino! :ouch:

(ferrari4life nearly got hit by your flying tire!)

F1CE_7305739_02.jpg

"You got a puncture... great... just great."

Don't you hate an unsympathetic race manager? :grumpy:

(click any to enlarge)

Also, nice save when you got tapped from the back as you were getting ready to enter the pits on lap 8! 👍👍

F1CE_7305739_04.jpg

Nice pit stop.

F1CE_7305739_05.jpg

Great pass on ferrari4life! :)👍

(click any to enlarge)

Another great save off on lap 14 when it looked like you were going to spin-out from losing traction going hard over the rumble strip in turn 2! 👍

(click any to enlarge)

Great battle for position with BigDDDave throughout lap 15 and 16, but check out the air he got coming off the rise in the track:

F1CE_7305739_07d.jpg

Thanks for sharing sharing this, and how did you capture it? A video capture card?

Nice video capture. 👍

Who took you out just before the first turn, looked like a Renault driver? Must have been Bombino! :ouch:

(ferrari4life nearly got hit by your flying tire!)

"You got a puncture... great... just great."

Don't you hate an unsympathetic race manager? :grumpy:

(click any to enlarge)

Also, nice save when you got tapped from the back as you were getting ready to enter the pits on lap 8! 👍👍

Nice pit stop.

Great pass on ferrari4life! :)👍

(click any to enlarge)

Another great save off on lap 14 when it looked like you were going to spin-out from losing traction going hard over the rumble strip in turn 2! 👍

(click any to enlarge)

Great battle for position with BigDDDave throughout lap 15 and 16, but check out the air he got coming off the rise in the track:

Thanks for sharing sharing this, and how did you capture it? A video capture card?

WOW, GREAT post / analysis !! THANKS !!

yes, saved it a few times, blew it twice, too :(.

ferrari4life got me on lap #1. Bombino took out others at turn 1. :(
yes, i saw BigDDDave 'off roading' :) ..... ran my PS3 video out via an "S" video to my Samsung TV that also has 'video out'. I ran the TV's 'video out' to a DVD recorder hooked up to my 2nd TV, and sent the sound directly from the PS3 to that DVD recorder.

Next, I edited right off the DVD recording with VideoReDo

No, it sounds and looks much better, but to capture it in HD and uncompressed audio would require expensive video capture hardware & software and would result in a huge file.

It's like comparing a YouTube video to a DVD, its not used to show how good it looks and sounds, only to show the content, or in this case, the race.

Now if Sony makes an update that will allow full race replay saves, then we could all share HD quality race replays. 👍

This is good stuff! I think this is the first time i enjoyed watching 20 laps of someone else's driving :) i want that game! i'll order it now!

Back