F1 Championship, Round 11: LaGuna Seca

• Thread starter FWA2500
  • 0 comments
United States
KOXD
well, as i dont quite have my superlicence yet (couldnt get it in GT3 to import either because my dis is corupted) i had to let Bob drive as i coached him through this 85 lap race.....here goes

Start: starting in P6, my gear ratio choice didnt help much and i remained in P6 for 7 laps before moving up to P5.

Lap 10: heres my first pit stop, in P3 after setting a new record lap of 1'13.635.....i lauch out of the pits and make it to P2 before the corkscrew and still have a 5 second gap to close for P1

Lap 20: after finally taking P1 from the silver/black car i have a 27 second lead and notice somthing rather odd...all the AI drivers (except mine for the most part) go too wide on the turn following the 'screw and spin out. on lap 19, i might add, i set another fastest lap: 1'12.161

Lap 23: into the pits i dive and P6 (orange) un-laps himself while i have a 1 minute lead on P2.

Lap 25: i spin out at that turn were the others spin for the first time taking ou the distance left markers for the next turn while P6 (orange) un-laps himself again

Lap 26: i re-lap orange as he spins in comic style.

Lap 30: as i exit the corkscrew orange gets more than alittle fiesty and shoves me off the track causing me to spin and loose 7 or so seconds from my 35 second lead (i was draging along for a while with 1'20.xxx laps)...

Lap 33: i set a new record lap at 1'11.186-my fastest yet, even counting practice runs

Lap 35: i pit for the third time after lapping P2 (silver/black)

Lap 39: had one particularly close call when lapping P5 and P6...they skided off in opposite directions and rebounded strait at me!!! luckilly, they missed and i maintained my 55 second lead over P2.

Lap 47: after lapping P2 (still siver/black though he was being closely chased by yello/black) i enter the pits again

Lap 59: 5th pit stop and i have mannaged to double lap P6 once and for all

Lap 68: i manage to double lap everyone up to P3 in a mad bunch of chaos after the corkscrew.

Lap 71: dispite my best efforts to push bob past 1'10.xxx the previous record still stands as i retreat into the pits

Lap 80: as the race draws near to the end i finally double lap P2 (still silver/black by a narrow margin)

Lap 82: the final pit stop (yay!) and the fastest lap still stands as my white F1 car flys out of the pits with 2 laps on everyone.

Lap 85-End: i win with one lap lead on P2 (i wiped out after the corkscrew again) and the fastest lap remains intact (ill have to fix that once im done with this series)..

Results:

Final Pos. | Car | Total points
1. | me | 81
2. | Y/B | 38
3. | S/B | 22
4. | Bl/B | 37
5. | O | 57
6. | R | 25

S/B-->silver/black F1
Bl/B-->blue/black F1
O-->orange F1
R-->red F1