F1 GT Championship race 12 The ring

• Thread starter EvilToast
  • 0 comments
I have read many time and heard from friends who play gt that the hardest race on the f1 gt chapionship is the nurgburgring 15 laps, for one big reason: racing medium only last about 1 and half laps around this track. :scared: well after doing the gt chapionship and winning all of the races up intil that one, i came up for a startegy to win it within the chapionship, (notice it does not work in an individual race here) after you win your way to round 12 the main mistake most people do is try to do it in a spec mode. 904 hp and 870 kg on blood red tires is not a good combo :nervous: so the best thing to do is let mr. b spec do it, but first you gotta set him up for success:
1. qualifying equals great things, here the tires come into question again, so this is what i did: started qualifying off the pits as regualr but as soon as i got control of my car is slowed it down, i stopped and let the computer drive by, then resumed driving but not exceeding 100 mph to keep the tires cool, i may take you 10 minutes around the first lap, but by the time you come to the finish line your tires will still be mostly blue, on to the second lap now drive fast but be smart this car is not great at the ring and with tires fading away it only gets worse, remember to brake early and follow the racing line. 👍
2. race time folks and you should be (hopefully in first or second place at the start) remember to let mr. bob b-spec drive since he drives better than you with blood red tires, as soon as it start set the pace to 4 and keep it there dont turn on overtake unless you are in second but as soon as you hit first turn it off, it constantly throws your car off the racing line. now watch you tires in the race monitor carefully, they will be green for a long time, but by the second lap once you're halfway around the track they will start to show shades of orange once that happens switch the pace to 3. the computer will start to ctach up but by now you should have a lead of 4 seconds whcih by when you pit it still should be 3 seconds. once out of the pits switch the pace back to 4 and repeat the startegy for the second lap, remember when you pit to top everything off. i won this race by 20 seconds and my fastst (b-spec) time was a 5:45.345.
hope that helps any of you having trouble with that race. 👍

Back