F1 times at Midfield raceway

• Thread starter SNeAK1
  • 9 comments
49.384....ds2...wheel 50.112.....only had the wheel a couple months...

jump_ace

Man, I can't seem to break 50, let alone 52, as I am at low 52s right now.

I am using the F094/H is this the best one to use? or should I race more to get a better one?

And do you guys cut through the last left right turn?

well it seems that the turn at and after the tunnel kill me, I'll try better at those soon.

Colinod
Man, I can't seem to break 50, let alone 52, as I am at low 52s right now.

I am using the F094/H is this the best one to use? or should I race more to get a better one?

And do you guys cut through the last left right turn?

well it seems that the turn at and after the tunnel kill me, I'll try better at those soon.

Oh wait sounds like you are talking about GT3 not GT4...the fastest F1 car is the F094/S its better in about every way and my record there is.....49.973. Once you strap into the F094/S you will EASILY trim more time off your lap times. and as for the final sector, conentrate not on the final chicane but your exit speed out of that tight left hairpin, that is where you will gain a TON of time and have more top speed at the finish line. Hope it helps!

Jerome

should i keep a steady speed going through it? or should i slide the rear end and punch it to the finish line?

and where do i get the /S?

Ok later today I sat down and out of the blue I chopped around half a second off that time. 51.641 seconds now.

A friend of mine and I were racing the PD Gran Turismo F1 car at Mid-Field and I was very impressed that he got 54.4 seconds consistently. I was just happy to get less than one minute. Going that fast is insane!!! We were both using DFP wheels.

Colinod - Use the edit button instead of triple posting.

Thanks.

George Morley
Colinod - Use the edit button instead of triple posting.

Thanks.

3 posts made over 19 days :dopey: .. why edit old posts?
3 posts in 5 minutes I can understand and I am probably guilty of doing that on the odd occasion! there's definitely too many people around here telling others how to post 💡

Back