F4H Recruiting GT Sport Roster

• Thread starter F4H Rosso
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Firstly, extremely sorry if this is in the wrong place mods, feel free to move it along or point me in the right direction if so.

Hi guys and girls! A few of you may recognise my name from around the forums but for the majority, I'm a relatively new face in the Gran Turismo community. My name is Rosso and I've played Forza at the top level since FM1, competing in events both online and offline for my team, F4H.

F4H is well renowned and respected within the Forza community. We are the oldest and most successful team in Forza history (a fact acknowledged and celebrated in game by Turn 10 and Microsoft) and are respected for both skill and community interaction alike. For those interested, you can find out a bit more about our story HERE.

2018 is the year in which F4H is looking to expand from being just a successful Forza team; we are looking to move into other games within the genre and have already secured an invite to the SMS-R championships for PCars. We have also made moves to secure talent in both iRacing and F1 2017. Our main area of interest however, is forming a GT Sport roster capable of matching the achievements of our Forza team, performing at the pinnacle of online and offline competitions and representing the brand and our affiliates around the world. What better place to look for that talent than GT Planet?

We are looking for drivers from all regions, all that we ask is you have a proven track record of performance, can be good ambassadors for the team both on and offline and are hungry to learn and make a mark at the top level of esports.

If you are interested in the team and you feel you have what it takes to become a member, feel free to reply to the thread, drop me a direct message or follow me on twitter @F4H_Rosso.

As a Forza veteran I have known and raced against F4H drivers many times over the years, and can say that they are certainly a strong and dedicated team of drivers 👍

(a fact acknowledged and celebrated in game by Turn 10 and Microsoft)

Just want to do a quick fact-check on this. I know Turn 10 have acknowledged the team's history on web and social media, but can you point me to specific instances where they have mentioned F4H in the games themselves?

In all of my years of playing Forza I have not seen them specifically mention any community members by name in any of their games, and that's coming from a painter who has won around 50 official livery contests. User-generated content (liveries and photos primarily) gets featured on a weekly basis but I haven't seen anything regarding racing "contests".

I am not doubting F4H's legacy (in fact I consider it the #1 Forza team) but just wanted to get clarification on this.

As a Forza veteran I have known and raced against F4H drivers many times over the years, and can say that they are certainly a strong and dedicated team of drivers 👍

Just want to do a quick fact-check on this. I know Turn 10 have acknowledged the team's history on web and social media, but can you point me to specific instances where they have mentioned F4H in the games themselves? In all of my years of playing Forza I have not seen them specifically mention any community members by name in any of their games, and that's coming from a painter who has won around 50 official livery contests.

I am not doubting F4H's legacy (in fact I consider it the #1 Forza team) but just wanted to get clarification on this.

Hey PJ, to celebrate our 10th birthday, Turn 10 ran an F4H hotlap challenge with the aim of the community testing their mettle against the #1 Forza team. In the description for the event F4H and our history were mentioned and congratulated and I believe it is the first and only time a team has been featured in game, it’s an accolade we are extremely proud of.

You can find details of the event at https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...sport-5---F4H-10th-Anniversary-Challenge.aspx

Firstly, extremely sorry if this is in the wrong place mods, feel free to move it along or point me in the right direction if so.

Hi guys and girls! A few of you may recognise my name from around the forums but for the majority, I'm a relatively new face in the Gran Turismo community. My name is Rosso and I've played Forza at the top level since FM1, competing in events both online and offline for my team, F4H.

F4H is well renowned and respected within the Forza community. We are the oldest and most successful team in Forza history (a fact acknowledged and celebrated in game by Turn 10 and Microsoft) and are respected for both skill and community interaction alike. For those interested, you can find out a bit more about our story HERE.

2018 is the year in which F4H is looking to expand from being just a successful Forza team; we are looking to move into other games within the genre and have already secured an invite to the SMS-R championships for PCars. We have also made moves to secure talent in both iRacing and F1 2017. Our main area of interest however, is forming a GT Sport roster capable of matching the achievements of our Forza team, performing at the pinnacle of online and offline competitions and representing the brand and our affiliates around the world. What better place to look for that talent than GT Planet?

We are looking for drivers from all regions, all that we ask is you have a proven track record of performance, can be good ambassadors for the team both on and offline and are hungry to learn and make a mark at the top level of esports.

If you are interested in the team and you feel you have what it takes to become a member, feel free to reply to the thread, drop me a direct message or follow me on twitter @F4H_Rosso.
Where do I sign up?!

Steve is all you need. His savage AF-ry will stop at nothing. He is already winning DR B Manufacturer's Cup races like it's nothing. #savageAF

I don’t know if I meet the criteria, but I’d definitely like to participate in a team. How would we go about it?

I have raced a lot of F4H members in the public hoppers and organized races at TORA in my FM days, always fast and clean. Glad to see you guys expand into GTS :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks Mike! Great to be here.

To all that have sent me a DM or replied in thread I will get back to you over the weekend 👍

Hey there, I'm someone who does quite a lot of racing GT Sport & have been interested in joining a team for a while now & since one of my friends informed me that F4H were looking to expand, I thought this would be the perfect time to try & apply xD

I'm someone who has an S rating for both driving & sportsmanship, so hopefully that's a good start and can provide some footage of my driving if needed.

Last edited:
Back