FaLLeNAn9eL's Gallery [Updated (6.25.07): Mixed Fruit]

well, ive been a member here for a few months (mostly lurking the drift and photo sections) and decided to post a few of my shots. comments and suggestions both positive and negative are welcomed đź‘Ť
(yeah im an evo fan :) )

EDIT: i went ahead and took some great advice from the replies and here are some retouched shots. i would like to thank pixeljunkynz for his awesome tutorial on photo retouch đź‘Ť

fabanner2yd.jpg

evobanner5dg.jpg

Tutorials:

Updates:

well, you didn't make the mistake of making the pics too dark at first, but try not to poat all of them full size, if the update is that big, i have dsl and it took me a while to load.

Nice but you should really try using thumbnails.I have a fast connectoin so it was no problem for me but it just looks cleaner when you use thumbnails.:)

nice shots. i agree with turbo on making the thumbnails. also when you do make them thumbnails put them in rows of 4 or 5. i really like the 1st 2 silver evo pics, and the 3rd and 6th black evo. personallly im more of a impreza fan, but i still like evos. come check out my gallery if you get the time.:)

Well, as others pointed out, you didn´t do the beginners mistakes. I don´t think they are too dark like Duck said (ok, perhaps a very little bit :) ), I only think its unfavourable to shoot black cars on night tracks. All in all your lurking paid...
I see that you post shots that don´t always look the same, and you got some interesting angles. But I feel the urge to say that in general the car could´ve been a tad bigger in the pic, or the pic could´ve been cropped a bit.
Then again, you said you´ll edit the pics with PS, and I think there will come out some nice pictures. Just keep working on it. 👍

Prost! :cheers:

thanks alot for the tips guys, they were really helpful :) i just posted some of the finished products from PS. tell me what you think đź‘Ť

Yea, they're pretty good, I like the first thumb. HAve a look at my galelry when you get the chance and check out my latest update.

Much better, although some of them are too blurry for my taste, but you are superb for a beginner, at least a GTP gallery beginner. Prepare to improve rapidly, i had an old gallery before, if you search for it, you can see the huge differences i made in each update.

FaLLeNAn9eL
Update:Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, BMW M3 GTR Race Car, Subaru Impreza Super Touring

I like 2 and 7 because of great composition. However, you need to correct the strong presence of green in #2, and #7 could use some more blur at the top.

Looking better - but you really need to do actual color balancing to that second picture, where you can adjust how much of each hue you want in it. I dunno if you have that, but the program I use (the GIMP) certainly does, and you can adjust how much red, blue, yellow, green, magenta, etc you want... which would help loads for that picture.

Back