Famine's Database Update

• Thread starter Nined1teg
  • 2 comments
nined1teg
I got Famine's Race Database and noticed it was for the JPN version, so I went ahead and converted all the prizes to the US credits. I also fixed a few (extremely minor (OCD kicking in, sorry)) tournament name errors to match the US version. Although Famine took a tremendous amount of time to make up this spreadsheet, I needed to make it a little simpler to keep track of my progress. So I added a few more columns.

1st : Race finish position
2nd: A-spec Points
3rd: Lap time

I also added few more sections where you earn A-spec points. The Driving Park has 2 courses (Motorland and Beginner Course) in which you can run normal and reverse in the Family Cup to earn some more points. Also I added the Driving Missions to the database.

To complete the update I still need to find out the amount of credits you earn for completing each mission. I found the first 10 to be 1,000, the 2nd slipstream was 7,500, and the 4th slipstream was 10,000. I'm not sure for the others and can't seem to find them anywhere. If anyone knows please post it up so I can complete this.

One additional thing to finish it off was a grand total of A-spec points at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

I'd like to thank Famine for all the work he put into this initially. All credit goes to him, I'm just making it more useful for me and possibly many others. If it's alright with him, I'll send the updated file to someone to host.

You can post it up here, just change it to a .zip file, and when you post just click the attatch files/manage attatchments button, browse to the file you want to attatch and hit upload.

CFM
You can post it up here, just change it to a .zip file, and when you post just click the attatch files/manage attatchments button, browse to the file you want to attatch and hit upload.

I think what he's waiting for is Famine's Say so before posting it up...

Can I suggest you send Famine a PM about it?

C.

Back