Fanatec Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

• Thread starter PzR Slim
  • 30 comments
England
Europe
GTP_Slim
PzR Slim
Black Friday 2019

• It’s that time of year again, and we have some great new offers and new product reveals for Black Friday!

The Black Friday Deals will be available from November 29th at 09:00 CET until Cyber Monday (December 2nd), exclusively through our webshop.

CSL Elite Pro Kit - Officially Licensed for PS4™ at 699.95 € (Europe only)
    • This offer is only valid in EU and is strictly limited!
    • Race-ready Fanatec package for PS4™ and PS4™ Pro combines the CSL Elite Racing Wheel for PS4 and the CSL Elite Pedals LC
    • Wheel base provides realistic force feedback thanks to Fanatec ClubSport technology
    • Fully metal, adjustable CSL Elite pedals
    • CSL Elite Loadcell Kit included! Load cell technology greatly improves brake feeling and consistency.

ClubSport Pedals V3 + Brake Performance Kit at 299,95 €/$, 37,900.00¥, AU $499.90

Buy the legendary ClubSport Pedals V3 with the Brake Performance Kit for less than the normal price of the pedals alone!
    • High performance pedals with Hall sensors on throttle and clutch pedals for precision and durability
    • Pressure sensitive load cell brake system with custom-made 90 kg sensor and tool-free stiffness and travel adjustment
    • 12-bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
    • Alternative D-shape pedal plates included, with adjustable extensions
    • Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the Tuning Menu while driving
    • Vibration motors on throttle and brake pedals to simulate TC, ABS, and other effects
    • Exchangeable throttle springs. Two springs with different strengths are included.
    • Optional damper kit for gas and brake with adjustable damping resistance.
    • Full multi-platform compatibility
    • Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminium
    • Brake Performance Kit stiffens and shortens throw to behave more like a race car pedal, greatly improving on-the-limit threshold brake feel.

ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 Limited Edition 2019 for 259,95 €/$, 28,900.00¥, AU $349,90
    • The ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 Limited Edition 2019 comes in a unique colour scheme, featuring a matte grey body, anodised red lever, and matte carbon gear knobs.
    • Shares the same high-performance specification as the standard ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5: Full metal construction, seven gear H-pattern mode, reverse gear with realistic inhibitor to prevent accidental shifts, realistic sequential mode with strong haptic feedback, instant switching sequential and H-pattern mode.
    • Carbon Fiber gear knobs, compatible to popular automotive standards (value ca. 80 €/USD)
    • Adjustable shift feeling and resistance
    • Multiple mounting options on all four sides and bottom

Introducing five new Wheel Rims!

ClubSport Wheel Rim NASCAR at 149,95 €/$, 20,000.00¥, AU $259,90

Drivers, start your engines! Grab the officially licensed NASCAR wheel rim for the most realistic oval racing experience!
    • Officially licensed NASCAR product
    • Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 35 cm diameter
    • Genuine Alcantara© grip
    • Genuine Alcantara© hub cover with embroidered NASCAR logo

ClubSport Wheel Rim Classic 2 for 129,95 €/$, 14,900.00¥, AU $199.90

The Classic wheel rim returns in a new colour!
    • Perfect for vintage road cars and historic racing cars. The thin, large diameter rim creates an authentic feeling of driving a classic car.
    • Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 35 cm diameter
    • Polished, anodised silver finish
    • Black ‘F’ signet in centre of silver metal hub cover

ClubSport Wheel Rim R330 for 129,95 €/$, 14,900.00¥, AU $199.90

Multi-purpose, fully round wheel with ergonomic grips. The smooth leather is durable and comfortable, and features stunning blue and orange accents.
    • Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 33 cm
    • Genuine smooth leather
    • Neon blue centre stripe
    • Neon orange stitching
    • Fanatec ‘F’ signet embossed in centre of black metal hub cover

ClubSport Wheel Rim Flat 2 for 129,95 €/$, 14,900.00¥, AU $199.90

The compact size and light weight makes this wheel perfect for open-wheel racing and any race car requiring fast steering inputs. The evocative polished silver and red colour scheme is a nod to classic Formula cars.
    • Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 27.5 cm
    • Polished, anodised silver finish
    • Red synthetic suede

ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara® for 129,95 €/$, 14,900.00¥, AU $199.90

A variation on the popular ClubSport Wheel Rim GT, using genuine Alcantara®. The striking lime green accents add a splash of colour to any simulator setup.
    • Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 33 cm diameter
    • Genuine Alcantara® grip
    • Genuine leather lime green centre stripe
    • Lime green cross stitching

Of course, the five wheel rims will also be available as ClubSport Steering Wheels. The site will be updated with the newly announced hardware very soon.

I think that Fanatec can make a 10% discount on Black Friday of all products and satisfy the majority of people because the comments in various forums on these offers are not very pleasant to read.

Last edited:
Are none of these deals in the US? Isnt Black Friday a US holiday, you know the day after thanksgiving.

Yea people are pissed..lol! They can charge what the market demands but when you announce a Black Friday and then use it as a product launch may not be the best idea.

700€ for CSL Elite PS4 bundle with LC -pedal kit... Isn't that extra cost, or am i missing something?

Edit:
So it seems that they no longer include standard pedals with the CSL Elite PS4 set, so pedals are sold separately..(?)

IIRC weeks earlier it was 550€ + 140€ for full pedal set - Whereas now it's 500€ + 230€.

Over a year ago the original CSL Elite Ps4 Starter Kit cost ~620€ with LC -pedal.

Last edited:
The V3 pedals have a very nice discount. Tempting...

But what I was really hoping for was a discount on the Clubsport Shifter.
Saw the image and thought yesss! Then on closer inspection I found...the Limited Edition with different color (which I don't want) and carbon fiber knobs (which I don't want) at exactly the same price as the "regular" CSW Shifter.

Well, that was disappointing.

I think that Fanatec can make a 10% discount on Black Friday of all products and satisfy the majority of people because the comments in various forums on these offers are not very pleasant to read.

That is exactly what Sim-Lab did! :)

"Hello everyone,

After some debate at HQ we decided to keep it fair and square! We are offering -15% on all Sim-Lab products, including Sparco seats as well! In this way everyone can take advantage of the BlackFriday sales.

The discount is applied at the check-out page by using this coupon code: BF2019. The sale start Friday 0.00 hour 22 November until Monday 2 December 24.00 (CET)!

Sincerly,

Sim-Lab team"

Link: https://sim-lab.eu/black-friday-2019/

The SQ1.5 is good in seq shift mode, satisfying "strong" clicks. In h-shift mode it performs not well. Very small way, dosnt feel like shifting(arround the half way of rl mx5 shifter). Th8a do a better job as h-shifter.

Do you mean that the V3 pedals feel low end?
They are good.

But compared to DD they don't feel as solid (Maybe it is just me). With CSW v2 they were perfectly matched. It is hard to explain.

They are the best pedals I used so far.

Last edited:
The 'sold out' status is not accurate. We are working on this issue.
Yeah I assumed that much since there was a green "Available" icon/radiobutton on the Black Friday overview page but a red "Sold out" icon on the checkout page, but I was still able to order.

CSL Elite with LC is a ****ing joke... before Black Friday and before new web design the wheel was much cheaper.

CSL Elite with LC is a ****ing joke... before Black Friday and before new web design the wheel was much cheaper.
Isn't this wheel + pedal bundle like...way more expensive than it was before? Even with this black friday "discount"
Correct.
Well... I wouldn't say "way more", but it is.
Are you sure you're not mixing it up with the Starter Kit (without load cell brake pedal)?

Are you sure you're not mixing it up with the Starter Kit (without load cell brake pedal)?
Looking at the site through waybackmachine before the redesign (Aug 2019)...and taking into account I am in the US, but did dollar conversions.

PS4 CSL Elite (wheel + base) - $499
CSL Elite Pedals w/load cell - $199
Total - $698
Black Friday deal - €699 ($770)

So even best case scenario of the weird USD <-> EURO equality that companies do when pricing here versus the EU, this "sale" isn't a discount. It's exactly the same price as it was 3 months ago. Quite a poor marketing move there on your company's part if I'm honest.

I was hoping to trade in my t300 and upgrade to the csl...
It still works ok for now..., but I think I'll have to wait till another time, next year perhaps. Or the next after that, what with PS5 coming up.
Was hoping the price on an aging piece of kit would be going down and not up over time.

The V3 pedals have a very nice discount. Tempting...
Too tempting, as it turns out. :lol:
I've had my eye on both the pedals and the BP kit for a while so I was lucky that they were discounted this Black Friday.

Had a bit of a payment issue but thanks to swift action from support and @DomB_Fanatec the pedals were on their way to Norway just a few hours later. Very nice! :)👍

Back