Fanatec Clubsport V2.5 Wheel Base Plastic Limiter Ring

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
good afternoon/morning/evening all,

I’ve been using the search box to try and find information on this and I’ve only found mentions and no concrete info. If it’s out there I super apologise for making a duplicate post.

I’m repairing two clubsport wheel bases for a local company I’m good friends with.
Both wheel bases have suffered the same fault. The plastic limiter ring that provides physical lock has been stripped of its threads. The wheels have then been unknowingly restarted and during initial calibration, they’ve spun all the way around and ripped the wheel wiring off the board along with the connector.

So!

I’ve repaired the boards, no worries there. I’m wondering where I can source 2+ new plastic limiter rings and potentially the wiring for the steering wheel to the main board of the wheel base?

I am in the UK if that causes hassle to anyone that has some lying around but if there’s anywhere that has/can make them I’d love you long time.

A support ticket has been raised with Fanatec but you know how long that might take.

Thanks in advance!

I've experienced the same issue after 3 weeks of usage... You spend 20K on a system it should work flawlessly... Definitely not impressed

good afternoon/morning/evening all,

I’ve been using the search box to try and find information on this and I’ve only found mentions and no concrete info. If it’s out there I super apologise for making a duplicate post.

I’m repairing two clubsport wheel bases for a local company I’m good friends with.
Both wheel bases have suffered the same fault. The plastic limiter ring that provides physical lock has been stripped of its threads. The wheels have then been unknowingly restarted and during initial calibration, they’ve spun all the way around and ripped the wheel wiring off the board along with the connector.

So!

I’ve repaired the boards, no worries there. I’m wondering where I can source 2+ new plastic limiter rings and potentially the wiring for the steering wheel to the main board of the wheel base?

I am in the UK if that causes hassle to anyone that has some lying around but if there’s anywhere that has/can make them I’d love you long time.

A support ticket has been raised with Fanatec but you know how long that might take.

Thanks in advance!
I have an upgraded for the Fanatec 2.5 Base and the Fanatec 2.0 Base steering limiter ring. This is the plastic collar or spacer that is threaded and travels up and down the steering column shaft worm gear that limits the steering wheel to travel too far and breaking the wiring harness. I have manufactured them out of 6061 Aluminum identical to the original so they are indestructible.

I have an upgraded for the Fanatec 2.5 Base and the Fanatec 2.0 Base steering limiter ring. This is the plastic collar or spacer that is threaded and travels up and down the steering column shaft worm gear that limits the steering wheel to travel too far and breaking the wiring harness. I have manufactured them out of 6061 Aluminum identical to the original so they are indestructible.
Where can I buy this

Back