Fanatec CSL PS4 vs CSW v2.5 + Drivehub For PS4 / GT Sport

Australia
Australia
oscar_redfearn
Hi guys,
Thrustmaster T300 base just carked it. I primarily run GT Sport on PS4 and was looking at moving over to Fanatec for an upgrade. Common sense option would be to run the CSL PS4 but I'd be happy to invest the extra $ for the CSW v2.5 + Drivehub - but do people think the lack of official compatibility with this combo would be a major drawback? interested to see if anyone has recommendations. I know both will be a solid upgrade over the Thrustmaster.
cheers!

I wanted to upgrade my G920, and had the same questions as you, I decided to go for the xbox competition pack which included the CSW 2.5, CSL Elite P1 Wheel and CSL Elite pedals, and I added the LC brake pedal as well, it was $180 more than the CSL package for me and I think it was worth it for the build quality of the CSW over the CSL wheelbase, plus I already had a Drivehub.

The only issue I have had is poor FFB in Assetto Corsa, but fixed that by running the Drivehub in the logitech mode. AC don't list any Fanatec wheels as supported for PS4.

I also have GTS, PC2, Dirt Rally 2 and F1 2019, and all work fine, if the game supports th CSL it will be fine as thats what the DH tells the PS4 you are using in Fanatec mode.

Latest Posts

Back