Fanatec Limited Edition ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2020

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 81 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria

PC/PS4 Ready

Officially licensed by Formula 1, the limited edition ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2020 features forged carbon and magnetic shifter paddles.

LE2020_detail-1_200x200.jpg

UNIQUE FORGED CARBON
Revitalise your rig with the F1® 2020 wheel, featuring a 5 mm-thick carbon fibre front plate and carbon fibre shifter paddles finished in forged carbon, orange accents, and a cutaway F1-style grip design. Customisable button caps are also included.

LE2020_detail-2_200x200.jpg

PERFORATED LEATHER GRIPS
Genuine smooth leather grips provide outstanding comfort and durability, with the perforations providing superior breathability over longer race sessions.

LE2020_detail-3_200x200.jpg

CLUBSPORT MAGNETIC PADDLE MODULE
The shifters feature a strong magnetic resistance and ‘click’, giving a solid, positive feel to every shift. The 3 mm-thick carbon fibre paddles are finished in forged carbon, exclusive to the limited edition F1 2020 wheel. This module will be available separately in Q3 for €99.95. Upgradeable to the Podium Advanced Paddle Module with analogue clutch paddles

LE2020_detail-4_200x200.jpg

EXCHANGEABLE QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM
The ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2020 comes preinstalled with the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter, an automotive-grade quick release system that allows the driver to exchange the wheel within seconds, even during gameplay.

LE2020_detail-5_200x200.jpg

MORE THAN JUST EYE-CATCHING
The wheel’s spectacular light show is also highly functional. RevLEDs with nine multi-colour LEDs represent motor RPM and optimal shifting point, and the two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs can indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more.

LE2020_detail-6_200x200.jpg

MULTITASKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
11 buttons (with customisable caps), 12-way multi-position switches, thumb encoders, rocker switches; the list goes on. Up to 67 functions of the game can be adjusted directly.

FEATURES

• F1-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 27 cm for fast movements and reactions
  • Officially licensed by Formula 1™
  • Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
  • 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate with forged carbon finish. Carbon fibre plate is constructed of approx. 30 layers of unidirectional carbon cloth
  • Grips made of genuine smooth leather, perforated for improved breathability
  • Steering wheel weight: approx. 1200 g (subject to production changes)
  • 11 buttons plus two paddle shifters with ultra-reliable switches
  • Two 2-way toggle switches
  • Two 12-way multi-position switches
  • One FunkySwitch™ (7-way joystick/encoder)
  • One analogue joystick (2-axis)
  • Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
  • Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
  • Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
  • Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) each with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, as games program through the Fanatec SDK
  • User-defined LED and display behavior via FanaLab
  • 1" 128x64 white OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
  • Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
  • ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed (this accessory will also be available separately, by the end of Q3 2020. Price 99.95EUR, 99.95USD, 11,900JPY, 169.90AUD)
    • Exclusive carbon fibre paddles finished in forged carbon
    • Paddle plates made of real, 3 mm-thick carbon fibre
    • Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
    • Neodymium magnets
  • Paddle module easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
  • 11 customisable black button caps included
  • Full sticker set and application tool from ‘Button Caps and Sticker Set’ included
  • Exchangeable Quick Release made of aluminium
COMPATIBILITY

Peripherals

This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
  • ClubSport Wheel Base V2
  • ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
  • CSL Elite Wheel Base
  • CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
  • CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4
  • CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4
  • PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
  • PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
  • PODIUM Racing Wheel F1 PS4
Platforms

• PC: This product is fully compatible with Windows PCs. Detailed functionality support is game-dependent.
    • PS4: The wheel will only work on PS4 in combination with a PS4-compatible wheel base. The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). Full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
    • Xbox One: This steering wheel is not compatible with Xbox One.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussio...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Last edited:
Seems like rubber grips or leather ones.

Curious as I am still waiting for the V3 pedals to be available and then place my order :D

2020 units. I think I won't be able to get one, as I'm at work and don't have my CC data with me. Damn!

Can't even load the website since 3pm. I asked a friend to order it for me but he can't load the page either.

What an epic fail by them. Hyping the wheel and then this happens. They should have known a very limited edition would cause a peak of traffic.

I doubt it. Someone linked to an article by CNET claiming it's not compatible with Xbox. No idea if it's true or not.

Back