Fanatec Limited Edition ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2020

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 81 comments
I think I got it. Had to make a bank transfer cuz I don't have my credit card with me atm.

Also, on my online banking app there's o space to put the reference Fanatec asks, so I replied to their mail and informed them about it.

Hopefully it will work.

Now, the wheel will start being delivered on July 3rd. Which means I'll have to wait 1 month and a half to play GT again. But I'm in no hurry. Simlab also didn't have stock of the PIX in any color or the backet that I want, so I'm on a waiting list.

I think I'll enjoy the new TV and buy a few games I wanna play (Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Nioh2).
Screenshot_20200514_174633.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe they are charging an extra $150 over the V2 in Australia, and they are going to charge $170 for the paddles in Q3, just crazy.

I can't believe they are charging an extra $150 over the V2 in Australia, and they are going to charge $170 for the paddles in Q3, just crazy.

I think the whole "limeted edition" makes companies push prices a little more than what they would normally push. If this wheel was available to buy whenever we wanted, I reckon it would be cheaper.

Well, Fanatec is screwing their US customers. Their website crashed before they could take preorders. I still cant get in. But, it shows 368 units remain. Enjoy those that can order them.

Why are you bothered with yet another refresh of the 8 year old Clubsport Formula wheel? Bring on a proper Podium series Formula wheel instead of the same old Clubsport garbage!!

It is not for xbox ? And you can get f1 2020 for Xbox for 1 euro. But no ps4 version?

Last edited:
Telling me there’s 628 units left on the EU website.
I cannot access the US website keeps redirecting me back to Covid-19 mask donation banner page.
I’d like to order one please!

Telling me there’s 628 units left on the EU website.
I cannot access the US website keeps redirecting me back to Covid-19 mask donation banner page.
I’d like to order one please!

Where can you see how many are left?

Screenshot_20200515_083457_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200515_083530_com.android.chrome.jpg

Got it. When you go into "steering wheels" section, you can't see the number, only if you click in "learn more" from the home page.

Same here was able to Order it from the US website with the PC version codes again available. 159 units remaining for the US.

I cancelled my F1 rim order. I ordered a V2 instead. I like having Xbox compatible rim. And, I forgot to add the F1 game. I did add it this time.

Last edited:
I hope I can exchange my PC code for a PS4 one. It's part of their advertising but it wasn't possible for me to pick. Only PC or Xbox (which doesn't even make sense since the wheel is not only compatible with PS4 and PC).

Hope they can fix it and replace it for the PS4 game.

@zzz_pt , I hope you can change it.

Do you have experience with all the Rotary encoders with games on the ps4.
I reckon F1 20xx supports them.
But others games?

The f1 Carbon for 300 coins is a nice option too. Especially if the ps4 f1 game option is available.

That Limited Edition F1 2020 wheel looks sooo chic. Loving the forged carbon finish. A bit too expensive for me but if I had the money to spare I'd definitely buy it.

Something I've been meaning to ask for a while though. Those formula type wheels...Can I use it for racing non-Formula type races as well or is it more difficult? I have a traditional round wheel (CSL Elite PS4) and always wondered if I got one of those F1 type wheels what the handling would be like or if I should stay with the round wheels.

Last edited:
That Limited Edition F1 2020 wheel looks sooo chic. Loving the forged carbon finish. A bit too expensive for me but if I had the money to spare I'd definitely buy it.

Something I've been meaning to ask for a while though. Those formula type wheels...Can I use it for racing non-Formula type races as well or is it more difficult? I have a traditional round wheel (CSL Elite PS4) and always wondered if I got one of those F1 type wheels what the handling would be like or if I should stay with the round wheels.

I've never used a formula type wheel and this will be my first, after a few years with the T300. I think the size is not far from current GT3 and F1 wheels. I do like a good GT, round wheel, tho. I think it gives slightly more control and small input adjustments due to the larger radious. But I don't know. Lots of people use formula types of wheel for everything.

I'm curious to know how my style changes if al all. And above all, my pace. :D

@MarcoM I have no clue. This will be my 2nd wheel ever. I'm not very experienced tbh. But I'm learning quite a lot now that I'm upgrading from a Ikea chair/wheel stand pro/T300 GT edition/ 24"monitor (my first setup for almost 3 years) to a Simlab P1X with a Sparco 2000 Pro bucket / Fanatec V3, CSL base, Formula F1 2020 / 55" LG C9.

Last edited:
Back