Fanatec manual clutch question....

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey chaps :)
I'm very close to pulling the trigger on the Xbox Forza set up Fanatic do for 1,500 quid, but I'm hearing there are issues with the manual clutch being mapped to a button on the wheel (as opposed the using the clutch pedal)
Having it not mapped to the button is a game breaker for me as i judt cant get use to havjng the clutch on the pedal.
Anyone have any issues with re-mapping the clutch to a button or is it not an issue?
Thanks in advance.

I use a Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel with Club Sport pedals and no issues at. The clutch can be mapped to the A button and the Wheel has the optional auto clutch setting when on the shifter also presses the A button so you can run in game with manual clutch but use the paddles as though you were using aut0 clutch. Pretty sure the clutch pedal still works when set this way as well, It has been a while but I was using the clutch pedal and the h pattern shifter for some cars in the past.

Edit: I just checked my settings in Forza and the clutch is mapped to both the peddle and the a button.

Last edited:
Back