Fanatec Reveals $1,400 Price For Its Real-Deal M4 GT3 Wheel; Pre-orders From December 20

How much? 😎
Not much, because I ain't stupid.
How would you prove it? Fly me to the factory, get me to take one off the production line, take it to a race and watch BMW use it and stay in the pit to make sure they don't swap it out? Then do a Barry style teardown and compare to one of BMW'S wheels? 😁 Sounds good to me.

If this was "just" a SIM wheel, the price would be outrageous, but it is not.

This is the real wheel for the BMW GT4, not a replica, the real thing, so, as such, it is competitively priced and as a bonus you can use it on the same car in ACC. or any other SIM of your choice.
Well done Fanatec.

Last edited:
Not much, because I ain't stupid.
How would you prove it? Fly me to the factory, get me to take one off the production line, take it to a race and watch BMW use it and stay in the pit to make sure they don't swap it out? Then do a Barry style teardown and compare to one of BMW'S wheels? 😁 Sounds good to me.
Tell you what, I'll do it for the GTP news page. I'm a lot closer to Germany than you, I'm okay at ACC and I happen to have a race licence, so I'm sure BMW wouldn't mind letting me take the wheel off the rig and put it in the car for a lap or two.

How about it, @Fanatec...? :D

Last edited:
Tell you what, I'll do it for the GTP news page. I'm a lot closer to Germany than you, I'm okay at ACC and I happen to have a race licence, so I'm sure BMW wouldn't mind letting me take the wheel off the rig and put it in the car for a lap or two.

How about it, @Fanatec...? :D
Bugger off and get your own idea 😂

How much? 😎
I’m one that is very appreciative of the many efforts that Fanatec pursues to cover the wide gap between entry level and high level sim racing equipment. Thank you Thomas! You can’t please everybody all the time but you can please each within their own price point!
With the M4 GT3 wheel open for pre order Dec 20, does this mean that QR2 comes immediately thereafter? (It’s ok, your secret is safe with me 😉).

Last edited:
Wow already sold out in Australia.

Attachments

• A55A5F3E-BBD3-4250-9EAA-D1EE3AA0A4CD.png
    A55A5F3E-BBD3-4250-9EAA-D1EE3AA0A4CD.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 22
Why is preorder a mistake around a hour,can't imagine they preorder for few customers it sold out really fast

Last edited:
That is a beautiful wheel.... If money was no object, I'd have one hanging on a peg next to my other wheels or firmly mounted on my DD Shaft.

Back