Fanatec Reveals Black Friday 2017 Deals

I've never kicked myself about not being ready to take advantage of Black Friday before. This year is entirely different. The CSL Elite starter pack is very tempting... But I can't do it. I'll stick to my guns and stay on my plan.

Darn you Fanatec! :lol:

I've never kicked myself about not being ready to take advantage of Black Friday before. This year is entirely different. The CSL Elite starter pack is very tempting... But I can't do it. I'll stick to my guns and stay on my plan.

Darn you Fanatec! :lol:
What's your plan? Going Thrustmaster :)?

Anyone know if the
ClubSport V3 Inverted Pedals

Can be adapted work with a Thrust Master T-GT? I like the T-GT wheel better than the fanatec because of the official support from PD, but the fanatec pedals are amazing and will go a long way to improving my real life driving.

Anyone know if the

Can be adapted work with a Thrust Master T-GT? I like the T-GT wheel better than the fanatec because of the official support from PD, but the fanatec pedals are amazing and will go a long way to improving my real life driving.

You will need a CPX adapter to make Fanatec pedals work with Thrustmaster wheels on ps4.

Thank you. Does it lose any features from using the adapter?
Here's the link in case anyone is looking.
http://www.basherboards.com/CPX
Got an email last week that v2 Cox is discontinued. If you buy the pedals your best hope is to get one second hand (rare) or wait till 2018 when they release a V3 which basherboards already announced. The email said he has a working prototype with new features and is planning to extensively test it. Maybe you can try applying as a beta tester?

Anyone know if the

Our CSL Elite wheel will be fully supported as well very soon.

Unforunately, our pedals are not compatible to other brands and you will lose the warranty if you connect them with a different base or an adapter.

Unforunately, our pedals are not compatible to other brands and you will lose the warranty if you connect them with a different base or an adapter.

Can't wait to see the new McLaren Wheel. Also, can you share any news on the DD wheels? Pre-production was supposed to happen in october. Did everything went as planned? My old GT3 RS broke recently and I'm in desperate need of a new wheel.

How does the CSL wheel compare to the T-GT? I know the CSL Is cheaper.

Why would you void warranty by using an adapter? Is there a risk of damage?

40% off The CSL Elite PS4 wheel is for Europe too right?
There is no 40% off for CSL elite ps4, only a deal for the pc/Xbox version.

Aargh really wanted to buy Fanatec pedalset. But they just said it will void warranty. Not going to risk paying €€€ and having the bad luck it shipped faulty and Fanatec telling me I voided warranty for a brand new product...just have to wait for the Bodinmod for my T3pgt set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if the

Check the drivehub thread. Looks like it works great.

What's your plan? Going Thrustmaster :)?
Going up market. I'm considering a CSW setup, but for the money I can get an Accuforce wheel. The pedals is the fly in that ointment though.

Right now its a coin flip and dependent on the pedal solution. If I could land a relatively inexpensive set of starter pedals for an Accuforce wheel, then I'll go that way. But for the time being, a CSW, CSS, CSP V3 arrangement is the plan.

Really, why is that? Let's just say I got the CSP Inverted and I used them along with a competitor's wheel base by connecting it to the Drive Hub adaptor. How is that any different then using a competitior's wheel and your pedals on a PC via USB? Which is something anyone can do.

When using the Drive Hub adapter, the wheel and pedals are connected to the Hub by a USB connection. Then the hub is connected to the console by a USB cable. My CSR didn't work any different connected to the Drivehub than it does when its connected to my PC via USB. I don't see how using the Hub would void the CSR's warranty if it were still active.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aargh really wanted to buy Fanatec pedalset. But they just said it will void warranty. Not going to risk paying €€€ and having the bad luck it shipped faulty and Fanatec telling me I voided warranty for a brand new product...just have to wait for the Bodinmod for my T3pgt set.

I suggest you take a look at the warranty terms of Thrustmaster as in case of such a modification you will not only use the warranty on the pedals but also on the racing wheel which came with it. ;)

If you want to make sure that your warranty is valid then it is recommended to use only original equipment.

I suggest you take a look at the warranty terms of Thrustmaster as in case of such a modification you will not only use the warranty on the pedals but also on the racing wheel which came with it. ;)

If you want to make sure that your warranty is valid then it is recommended to use only original equipment.
I researched it and this specific mod doesn’t void warranty. Thrustmaster has its own adapter for Logitech pedals for my spare G29 if the pedals should fail. That is the big advantage of PC gaming you can easily mix and match and choose the gear you want regardless of brand/manufacturer.

Edit: still waiting for a response on my PM.

Last edited:
Fanatec's site is already down for me. Lol.
I managed to get on but could not see anywhere to pre-order the new wheel. Same old same old. They really need to sort their website out. I'll be off to work in 10 mins so will likely miss out.

I managed to get on but could not see anywhere to pre-order the new wheel. Same old same old. They really need to sort their website out. I'll be off to work in 10 mins so will likely miss out.
Hopefully the overload are all buying customers so they can upgrade to a new server or demand a better Saas solution from their website hoster :lol:

I just could download the Fanatec software/firmware package and then time out errors again.

I was in. I was in!

...and then I got booted! JEEPERS, when you are on the site you should be able to stay on the site. This going to be a long early morning trying to get in.

Back