Fanatec Reveals CSL Elite F1 Kit for PS4 and PC

Looks Great but still pricey

I think it is a fair price if we consider the ts-pc price for example. With this set it is like buying ts-pc , 2set pedals and the BT display from Thrustmaster eco system in the price of the wheel alone. In this Fanatec set you have way better pedals way better FFB options through the base menu, but only rev/speed/gear indicator.

I think it is a fair price if we consider the ts-pc price for example. With this set it is like buying ts-pc , 2set pedals and the BT display from Thrustmaster eco system in the price of the wheel alone. In this Fanatec set you have way better pedals way better FFB options through the base menu, but only rev/speed/gear indicator.

And official PS4 compatibility ;)

I'm sharing a draft I created of what I think would be a better low cut grip design for the CSL Elite F1 Rim, pls share or comment if u think the like this over the current one. Fanatec this could be the new revamp for this wheel series

Attachments

• cslf1comp.jpg
    cslf1comp.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 61
Its a very nice wheel, i recieved it to day for my son.
After 5x dead t300 on the ps4. Its great but we have a problem the wheel is 5 -10 degrees of center.
We tried to center the wheel with the small black button and then push the two sticks but nothing happend. (on the ps4).

The menu say 448 i think thats the firmware correct. Can someone help us, thnx

After 5x dead t300 on the ps4. Its great but we have a problem the wheel is 5 -10 degrees of center.
We tried to center the wheel with the small black button and then push the two sticks but nothing happend. (on the ps4).

I don’t have this specific wheel but I have the PS4 wheel base and when setting my steering center point I have to try it 2-3 times before the center point actually takes.

Can I be your son? Lol... kidding mate

I wonder if it will have PS5 support, and use another (CSL Elite) rim......

If yes to question 1, then the price would be a little more worth it. If not, its a definite no, until such a time it is supported on PS5.

Jerome

I wonder if it will have PS5 support, and use another (CSL Elite) rim......

If yes to question 1, then the price would be a little more worth it. If not, its a definite no, until such a time it is supported on PS5.

Jerome

Only Fanatec and Sony know the answer to that.

I got this last week with the load cell.
Feels like a big adjustment from G29.

One question...

Seems like BRF setting is reversed from what I’ve read. I’m running 30 currently. I cannot hit full braking with it set at 100. Turning it down makes it require less force to hit full braking. Any ideas why?

Anyone know the compatibility with GT Sport? I know the wheel base is compatible but how about the wheel and button selection.

Yes. The only thing is the LED display is only for settings. It doesn’t show gear. Everything else works awesome including the funky switch on the right for TCS and etc.

Yes. The only thing is the LED display is only for settings. It doesn’t show gear. Everything else works awesome including the funky switch on the right for TCS and etc.

Can you change the button selection etc? As the menus don't yet have the selection for the wheel, do you just choose the standard call elite wheel and configure through that?

The system recognizes the base not the rim so all rims show as CSL I would guess. I haven’t tried changing the buttons. Next time I’m on I’ll try to remember to look at it.

The system recognizes the base not the rim so all rims show as CSL I would guess. I haven’t tried changing the buttons. Next time I’m on I’ll try to remember to look at it.

That would be ace, thanks

Or if not could you post a picture of the wheel rim with which button is which (X, circle square etc) as I can't find that at all

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back