Far and Away

• Thread starter scaryfast
  • 6 comments
Well Josh, it looks like i get a taste of what your life must be like without GT3. Oh yeah, cept i won't be playing it cus i'll be in HAWAII!!!

Yep, thats right kids, im off for an entire 9 days....but sadly no GT3.  And even saddlier, NO GTPLANET! i know i know, its a tragedy, but ill make it through somehow.

I wonder how much the forum will grow while i'm gone. Jordan and Josh and all the other Big guys....hold down the fort while i'm gone. The rest of you behave yourselves!

WOOHOO!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nah, it won't be too bad man. Taking time off from GT3 kinda let's you gain back part of your life you lost while playing...

Have fun in Hawaii. I went there once, but I never left the airport :( The airport was nicer than some though :D

I dunno though man, no GTPLANET???? :confused: A man could get hurt with no GTPlanet... :smilewinkgrin:

I'll try to hold it down. I can't speak for Jordan or any of the others though :D

HAVE FUN! GET LAID(those flower necklace things)! HOPE TO SEE YA SOON! :D

(Edited by Josh at 3:10 pm on Aug. 4, 2001)

Quote: from elyk27 on 3:14 pm on Aug. 4, 2001[br]josh's avatar is the best !

Let's not get off topic! We're supposed to be letting Scary know everything'll be okay... :D

Thanks though. :lol:

sounds like something familiar. I went to Maldive for vacation for 7 days last month. no computer, no ps2, no cars (even in real life). i think by the time you come back, you'll miss Hawaii more. Just like me, I still miss the sun and beaches....:cool:

Back