Farming Simulator General Discussion

• Thread starter Cowboy
  • 317 comments
FS22 will have cross-platform multi-player! :D

I feel bad for the people playing on Stadia though since the fact they can't use mods at all pretty much makes this feature pointless for them.
This is big news. I have a few friends who play FS but they play on Xbox, so it's nice to finally play with them again with me being on PC.

@Cowboy, perhaps it's best to remove the "2019" from the title and just have this be the general FS thread?

Also, they've detailed the character customizing and it's surprisingly in depth.

Also also, they've launched the vehicle page for FS22 (at the bottom of the page if you're new).

Between that and the supposedly more in-depth than FS19 Precision Farming DLC coming next year it seems they are finally starting to include some of the finer details of farming. I just hope they either have an option to make seasons longer or someone mods the option into the game fairly quickly as 3 days/season just doesn't seem like enough, especially since we seem to still have the same idiotic default helpers.

Well boys, we did it.

Untitled.png

I need to get a life :lol:

Elmcreek looks amazing, it really seems they've upped their game when it comes to starter maps. I could see this being an actually enjoyable map to play on rather than the usual maps we get where you forget about them the second modders start releasing maps.

They also recently said that there will be an option to change the length of seasons, which is great news!

Last edited:
This game causes me conflicts ... Cant wait to get my hands on it, but it's far too easy for many hours of a day to just disappear playing it !
...And I still cant quite believe I'm amped up for a Farming Sim, happens every 2 years :lol:.

...And I still cant quite believe I'm amped up for a Farming Sim, happens every 2 years :lol:.
Same here, although it seems I'm much more excited about it this time around considering they took an extra year and they're finally implementing features that have been popular in the modding community for several games.

Same here, although it seems I'm much more excited about it this time around considering they took an extra year and they're finally implementing features that have been popular in the modding community for several games.
I have not looked too much into this one as I like finding out as I go ... I do really hope there is much more depth in the building side this time.
The last one I spent so much time cheating money, building an epic farm then starting all over again, must've built 50 farms over the last couple years !

I won't be able to really dig into the game until the weekend, but initial first impressions are good. Physics are still wonky and the AI is still useless despite their changes, but graphically it looks better than I was expecting (on my PC at least, Very High settings) and the overall presentation is much better than FS19.

It's kind of weird to get into FS22 at the moment. I had so many mods with FS19 that it's strange going back to a base game. I suspect mods will start coming pretty quick though.

Overall, I do like the game, but one thing that's driving me nuts is that I can do "snapping" when placing grape vines or olives. I want to make a vineyard, but I can stand wonky lines.

My main issue with this game so far is the lack of the names of the places on the map when looking to sell stuff. I don't know why they ditched that for 22 but it makes it hard now to find where i'm going.

Has anyone ventured into grapes yet? I rather like them, but I'm still waiting on someone to make a vineyard mod since it's weird to make grape juice and raisins from them, especially on the France map. Also, I hate how ugly the American map is, it's just tragic, especially with the gas station right across from your house. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks some decent maps come out.

Also, I hate how ugly the American map is, it's just tragic, especially with the gas station right across from your house. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks some decent maps come out.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone brings over the Lone Oak map from 19.

We got our first big update today bringing a host of new equipment, including three versions of the Case AFS Connect series!

I really like that you can now remove the buildings on Elmcreek that were previously unremovable. It's also nice that they added a category for rocks and field rolling on the composition map.

Screenshot (187).png

Last edited:
Back