fast, faster... piroman:)

• Thread starter piromanufo
  • 25 comments
piromanufo
Pisze po polsku bo mi sie nie chce po innemu, patrzcie i myslcie o co biega:P

He he...Poland... Well...um, good job and such, or something. HYBRIDLIVR could probably tell you (and me) if this was good or not.

heh it's not a hybrid... my game is hmmm... "freak" and that makes without my ingernce... I just fixed some parts in car and it all... this hp shows up always when I drive test "v-max" in the car who is first in the garage, but when i saved game this extra hp disapear... i don't understand anything but it is funny:)
P.S Sorry for my englisch:P

Yeah... it's that bug when you go to test your car on the test course, sometimes it gets messed and you get alot of hp on the cars... but the "garage thief" takes your cars too...

Toronado
He he...Poland... Well...um, good job and such, or something. HYBRIDLIVR could probably tell you (and me) if this was good or not.
I love it, 👍 Great pics to, GT2 is just so easily and fun to alter, It's like having several games in one, Nice job!

MacRoadster
Yeah... it's that bug when you go to test your car on the test course, sometimes it gets messed and you get alot of hp on the cars... but the "garage thief" takes your cars too...

...yes, "garage thief" cars , first time i don't know that and i'm verry happy for that extra hp... next time I don't look at my garage and save game after race... later i want change car and I see terrible thing, all of my 100 full-tuned cars (all 600HP up) disappear... I was very mad then i I lost my avidity to play... Fortunately for short time :) Now, I can use that bug and sametimes it's real curious...

Hello :)

Please could you translate what you said in the first post into english?

ultrabeat

hehehe later, now I must go for test-drive to a driving licence... I learn on Fiat Punto 1.2 60HP:P ...very, very slow machine...

ultrabeat

OK, so "Pisze po polsku bo mi sie nie chce po innemu, patrzcie i myslcie o co biega:P" mean --- I writing in polisch, because it does not want me in other language, let's look and think ''What's up?":P ----

piromanufo
...yes, "garage thief" cars , first time i don't know that and i'm verry happy for that extra hp... next time I don't look at my garage and save game after race... later i want change car and I see terrible thing, all of my 100 full-tuned cars (all 600HP up) disappear... I was very mad then i I lost my avidity to play... Fortunately for short time :) Now, I can use that bug and sametimes it's real curious...

Well you're doing better at English than I could do with any language. I know a little Spanish and German but hardly could get by in a conversation.

Yeah, watch out for that garage thief. If you wanna keep doing those tests, you have to check your garage after each test. If any thing looks screwy, don't save your game...just restart it. I beat the garage thief somehow and now I'm able to do test after test and haven't seen any sign of that pesky thief in 8 or 9 months.

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
Yeah, watch out for that garage theif. If you wanna keep doing those tests, you have to check your garage after each test. If any thing looks screwy, don't save your game...just restart it. I beat the garage theif somehow and now i'm able to do test after test and haven't seen any sign of that pesky theif in 8 or 9 months.

Watch out, he's hiding behind that tire wall waiting for the right moment to jump out.

piromanufo
Pisze po polsku bo mi sie nie chce po innemu, patrzcie i myslcie o co biega:P

hey your pic can you please xplain to me what it means and how to do it? You reached amazing speeds in that Storm, and how did you make it wheelie?

PregnantNproud
hey your pic can you please xplain to me what it means and how to do it? You reached amazing speeds in that Storm, and how did you make it wheelie?

It's some trick with the car's setup & power, I forget how it works, but your car doesn't need to be hybrided to get that effect. MacRoadster or HYBRIDLVR could explain the wheelie trick better than I can.

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
It's some trick with the car's setup & power, i forget how it works, but your car doesn't need to be hybrided to get that effect. MacRoadster or HYBRIDLVR could explain the wheelie trick better than i can.

Im sure this has been asked many a time here at gt planet. Ok i kinda know how to wheelie, ride height, downforce adjustments etc,

however my car (hks drag, escudo) never actually wheelies, it just, "lifts a tad".

What i really want to know how to do is the "motorsports land bug" because i hear you can wheelie there and accelerate to 600 kmh, which is insane, i mean how quickly does this acceleration happen?

PregnantNproud
Im sure this has been asked many a time here at gt planet. Ok i kinda know how to wheelie, ride height, downforce adjustments etc,

however my car (hks drag, escudo) never actually wheelies, it just, "lifts a tad".

What i really want to know how to do is the "motorsports land bug" because i hear you can wheelie there and accelerate to 600 kmh, which is insane, i mean how quickly does this acceleration happen?

Again, I don't know how to do the wheelie trick..but some others do.

I'm more familiar with the famous Motorsport Land bug.
1. You have to: drive thru the first 5 corners of the track...left, left, right, left, and left.

2. By now you should be on a short straight section. Up ahead on your left is the grey & white tower.

3. Drive to the end of this straight, make the left turn fully. Stop. Now turn around and head the opposite direction--the last left turn you made is now a right (it should say WRONG WAY for awhile).

4. Once you get back on that short straight WRONG WAY will change to OUT OF COURSE even tho you're still driving on pavement. If it doesn't say out of course, you might have to start over.

5. Drive straight ahead towards the small dirt hill. You should be able to drive right thru it & the guardrail...and your speed will rise and rise.

6. Look in your rearview mirror...the Motorsport Land track has become nothing more than a small piece of reality as it gets smaller and smaller. Depending on what car you're in, you can attain massive speeds of course.

There's supposed to be ways to break out of other tracks as well: Laguna Seca, Seattle, Grand Valley...but Motorsport is by far the easiest.

Last edited:
PregnantNproud

If you already know how to setup the car, then just do like Parnelli explained and you should get a big wheelie at Motorsports Land. As soon as your front wheels start to loose contact with the ground (around 400Km/h) your car will start to accelerate faster and you'll be able to get a nice speed... :)

MacRoadster
If you already know how to setup the car, then just do like Parnelli explained and you should get a big wheelie at Motorsports Land. As soon as your front wheels start to loose contact with the ground (around 400Km/h) your car will start to accelerate faster and you'll be able to get a nice speed... :)

yes, I havn't nothing to add:)

MacRoadster

yeah definately, i dont know about kph but usually for me it starts lifting the front at like 260-280 mph and from there it goes all the way up to 650 mph in a matter of 5 seconds or so, then into an unstoppable spin :)

Parnelli Bone
Again, i don't know how to do the wheelie trick..but some others do.

I'm more familiar with the famous Motorsport Land bug.
1. You have to: drive thru the first 5 corners of hte track...left, left, right, left, and left.

2. By now you should be on a short straight section. Up ahead on your left is the grey & white tower.

3. DRive to the end of this straight, make the left turn fully. Stop. Now turn around and head the opposite direction--the last left turn you made is now a right (it should say WRONG WAY for awhile).

4. Once you get back on that short straight WRONG WAY will change to OUT OF COURSE even tho you're still driving on pavement. If it doesn't say out of course, you might have to start over.

5. Drive straight ahead towards the small dirt hill. You should be able to drive right thru it & the guardrail...and your speed will rise and rise.

6. Look in your rearview mirror...the Motorsport Land track has become nothing more than a small piece of reality as it gets smaller and smaller. Depending on what car you're in, you can attain massive speeds of course.

There's supposed to be ways to break out of other tracks as well: Laguna Seca, Seattle, Grand Valley...but Motorsport is by far the easiest.
I've noticed that there is an easy way: just hit the large bump of grass towards the top and it will usually screw everything up and make the walls un-wall like.

Korndawg
i cant get out of any track but laguna seca it seems, i did get out of motorsports land once but that was an accident

From what I understand, you need a fairly powerful AWD car to get out of Laguna. The cool thing about Motorsport Land is any car can escape--even a 22 hp Fiat.

Last edited:
yeah thats annoying that you almost need 4wd to get out. so i havnt been able to test the top speed i can get from the hks drag cars yet

Back